Pleba Girls Party: It's not just what you have, but how you use it..rhythm and motion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

According to people who went to the May and September Chicago shows, the Spetember crowd were alot better.

:yes: That's right......the May crowd was :yawn:ish cause it was almost the same songs over those two days.

Brit - I'm taking some Imodium A-D cause I have a bit of leakage in my rear end after eating some Pepperoni and Sausage pizza :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:yes: That's right......the May crowd was :yawn:ish cause it was almost the same songs over those two days.

Brit - I'm taking some Imodium A-D cause I have a bit of leakage in my rear end after eating some Pepperoni and Sausage pizza :wink:

:yikes: Well, thank you for sharing.:giggle: I hope you feel better soon!

Currently Listening: "Wild Angels"/Martina McBride

Sad_Girl said:

I'm extremely close to my parents as well; but since Mark and I decided to live seperately and I started spending the majority of my money on my U2 habit :reject: I've been living with them, again. Sometimes I feel like I should hate it, but I just don't. I love my folks, even when we don't see eye to eye, they're some of the best people I know in the world. :heart:

:heart:
That is aamazing, and def something to hold on to.
I wish I was still as close to my mom as I used to be. I miss it, which prob is partly what makes the fights hurt that much more.

I'm not trying to be depressing, honest! :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:ohmy:

:hyper:

You can?! :love:

When I've inquired before, the only version people could get couldn't be played on North Americain dvd players (something about coding? :crazy: )

:yes:

I have it on DVD, and it works great. :love: It's so amazing. :drool: I'll gladly burn you a copy if you want it.

~BrightestStar~ said:

I wish I was still as close to my mom as I used to be. I miss it, which prob is partly what makes the fights hurt that much more.

that comes and goes, part of it is knowing when to hold on and when to let go - You need to have your own independant life before you can be close to some people - it's not an unusual thing for mothers/daughters to go through :hug:

You'll be able to be close again eventually :yes: :heart:

You should've heard some of the fights I've had with my mom :yikes:

Sad_Girl said:
what'd he do BD? :ohmy: :sad:

First of all, he was walking around my desk the other day and his tail knoced over my open water bottle. As I tried to pull him off, he suddenly turned, extended his paw and with all 4 of his claws out, swipes at me and gives me 4 painful-as-HECK long claw marks that start under my collarbone and go all the way down my chest. They didn't bleed but were almost bleeding, today, something accidentally scraped against them so they started to bleed and they HURT.... I didn't know cat's claws were as sharp as needles. Evil sadistic bastard Max! :madwife:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Aww it's ok...Bri:hug: I'm the same way with my mom. Though we've grown closer again since she's been sick. Now that I realized how easily she could be gone, and she's better I think things will stay that way. I'm not too close to my dad though:| We just don't see eye to eye much, especially since he started seeing another woman 2 years ago, and just started divorce proceedings with my mom last month.

Currently Listening: "Burning Up"/Madonna

U2isthebest said:

I think I've heard that. The DVD was from September though wasn't it? If that was the better crowd, I'd hate to see the one in May:yikes:

No the Chicago DVD was filmed in May. Wild, VP ( and her daughter) and myself were at the Chicago September shows with 2 other interferencers/plebans. Weldy as she said also went to one of the September shows. They were awesome, Fast Cars, Discotheque one night, Miss Sarajevo, WGRYWH, Original Of The Species and Bad. :drool::combust: They so should have filmed those September shows especially since the 2nd one was my birthday. :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Your welcome :lol: :wink:

Don't worry....it will pass sooner or later :D

Oh...it was the May crowd on the Vertigo : Chicago DVD :wink:

Ahh..ok. Someone told me September on another forum, so I was a bit confused. In that case, I sure hope the September crowd was better, because that's the thing that struck me from the parts I've seen. WTF is wrong with you people?:mad: You're not at a frickin' emo show.:lol:

Babydoll said:

First of all, he was walking around my desk the other day and his tail knoced over my open water bottle. As I tried to pull him off, he suddenly turned, extended his paw and with all 4 of his claws out, swipes at me and gives me 4 painful-as-HECK long claw marks that start under my collarbone and go all the way down my chest. They didn't bleed but were almost bleeding, today, something accidentally scraped against them so they started to bleed and they HURT.... I didn't know cat's claws were as sharp as needles. Evil sadistic bastard Max! :madwife:

:madwife:

:hug:

Babydoll said:
SG - remember me telling you about my kitty the other day? Let's just say if he was here right now, I would have thrown him in trash can, slammed the lid on and left it on the street for the garbage people to take away. Grrr.....:angry:

:ohmy: What did it do? :uhoh:

God i can't keep up. :| :lol:

bonoishot said:

No the Chicago DVD was filmed in May. Wild, VP ( and her daughter) and myself were at the Chicago September shows with 2 other interferencers/plebans. Weldy as she said also went to one of the September shows. They were awesome, Fast Cars, Discotheque one night, Miss Sarajevo, WGRYWH, Original Of The Species and Bad. :drool::combust: They so should have filmed those September shows especially since the 2nd one was my birthday. :lol:

That's awesome!! I read the setlist from those nights and they seem :drool: I was always told the DVD was from September, and since I've only seen pieces I didn't know any differently. I'm going have to check out the May setlist now. LOL

Sad_Girl said:

I'm extremely close to my parents as well; but since Mark and I decided to live seperately and I started spending the majority of my money on my U2 habit :reject: I've been living with them, again. Sometimes I feel like I should hate it, but I just don't. I love my folks, even when we don't see eye to eye, they're some of the best people I know in the world. :heart:

thats sooo nice that you're so close to them :heart::up:

Babydoll said:

Yeah - cat's have a way of doing that sort of stuff :uhoh: there's an enzyme on their claws that makes it more painful, as well - that's probably why it didn't bleed much, the scratches swelled fromt he enzyme

when I first got my cat, I think he ruined just about every shirt I owned at the time with his claws :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Bri. :heart::hug:

I miss my Mum. She was like my best friend. :sad: :heart:

yeah i'll join the depressing club. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

that comes and goes, part of it is knowing when to hold on and when to let go - You need to have your own independant life before you can be close to some people - it's not an unusual thing for mothers/daughters to go through :hug:

You'll be able to be close again eventually :yes: :heart:

:yes: I agree with SG. In time i'm sure you will be close again. :hug:

U2isthebest said:

Ahh..ok. Someone told me September on another forum, so I was a bit confused. In that case, I sure hope the September crowd was better, because that's the thing that struck me from the parts I've seen. WTF is wrong with you people?:mad: You're not at a frickin' emo show.:lol:

Jem is right...I was also at the September show...but I was at the May 10th show (That's the second show that was filmed for the Chicago DVD) :wink:

Babydoll said:

:yikes: Sounds painful. Cat scratches. :scream::madwife:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Omgosh, thank you! :hug:
As long as it isn't much trouble!

Isn't it amazing!?

Even watching it on a lil bitty screen on my computer, I couldn't help but be sucked in that night. :love:

It's no trouble at all! :hug:

And yes - it's fantastic! :drool:

My email addy is thora_seb at yahoo dot ca. Feel free to send me your info there, and I'll send the DVD to you. :)

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah - cat's have a way of doing that sort of stuff :uhoh: there's an enzyme on their claws that makes it more painful, as well - that's probably why it didn't bleed much, the scratches swelled fromt he enzyme

when I first got my cat, I think he ruined just about every shirt I owned at the time with his claws :lol:

What enzyme do they have?? :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom