Pleba girls' party.....Corrupting and inducting fresh blood!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:
Bye DG! :hug: Good luck with the homework and have a good sleep. :heart:

VP - I went to the Stratford concert last night. Sloan was AMAZING. Oh my goodness I was blown away. They were just....gah so good. :happy: But then Finger Eleven came out and shit hit the fan. I've never been to such a violent concert...EVER. Someone who was crowd-surfing landed right on top of me and my head was introduced very violently to the ground. :| I was so not impressed. My idea of a concert is not having someone's sweaty armpit in your mouth the entire time.

Damn that just sucks!!! I'm glad your okay though. :hug: They need way better security.

FlyYourKite said:

VP - I went to the Stratford concert last night. Sloan was AMAZING. Oh my goodness I was blown away. They were just....gah so good. :happy: But then Finger Eleven came out and shit hit the fan. I've never been to such a violent concert...EVER. Someone who was crowd-surfing landed right on top of me and my head was introduced very violently to the ground. :| I was so not impressed. My idea of a concert is not having someone's sweaty armpit in your mouth the entire time.

:yikes: someone landed on you, that sucks fly :madspit:

glad you're ok though:hug:

FlyYourKite said:
Bye DG! :hug: Good luck with the homework and have a good sleep. :heart:

That blows. :mad:

I heard on the radio that the singer from Simple Plan (were they there, or was it a different show??) left the stage because a bottle was thrown at him.

bonoishot said:

:yikes: someone landed on you, that sucks fly :madspit:

glad you're ok though:hug:

Thanks Jem and Russty :hug: Yeah I'm fine now except for my muscles being totally sore. :lol: This guy picked me up right away and asked if I was ok which was nice of him. And then later I discovered his hand on my boob. It was a very intimate and interactive experience. :| :laugh:

VintagePunk said:

That blows. :mad:

I heard on the radio that the singer from Simple Plan (were they there, or was it a different show??) left the stage because a bottle was thrown at him.

Nope they were there, but on Friday night. Yeah that concert ended at like 10:30 cause he got hit with a beer bottle and started bleeding. :tsk: Some people...seriously.

Sad_Girl said:
Russty - back to the earlier topic :lol:

Usually when I dream about the boys they are either neutral or bad influences :evil:

today I took a nap and I dreamt I was invited back to a movie stars hotel room... and this actor was staying in the same hotel as Adam... and we passed him in the hall and it made me feel so bloody guilty I begged off and left without going to this movie stars room with him. All Adam did was LOOK at me as if he were disapointed in me :grumpy:

:madspit: why can't I ever have naughty dreams about the guys!

:wink:

:lmao: Adam being all judgemental is so not cool! :wink:

I've only had a few good dreams and they werent that hot so your not alone. :heart:

Well girls time for me to go eat some dinner. :hug: :wave: See ya all later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom