Pleba girls' party.....Corrupting and inducting fresh blood!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoishot said:

I was on the bus on my way home form town this afternoon adn it pulled up at where it stops in my town before it goes back to blackpool again and i looked over to all the other people on the bus (they were sat on the left side of the bus and i was upstairs) and i was greeted by this guy with his pants around his crotch with his HD hanging out, god know what hed been doing :ohmy: :| :yikes:

Excuse me while I go vomit. :yikes: :yuck:

Back, might dissapear soon though. I have a quiz in anatomy tomorrow. And the teacher didn't tell us what it was on. :huh: And I'm halfway done with my theo position paper. Woot.

DG :hug: You're right - It sounds to me like that guy should have been arrested for indecent exposure or something! :tsk: :yikes:

VintagePunk said:
Wild, are you gone?? Next time I talk to you and Jem will be in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :hyper: :hyper: I started making my list of snacks for Saturday! And I bought a cheap chair I can throw out before we go in. :happy: Oh my god I am going to lose it this week in anticipation.

Sorry for putting people off their food :| :hug:

i feel scarred :| :yikes::sick::sick:

and yes susan he should probably be done for indecent exposure but to be honest i just wanted to get out of there :| i was actually going to head to the beach before i went home but he headed in that direction id have to walk to get to the beach so i changed my plans :madspit:

bonoishot said:
Sorry for putting people off their food :| :hug:

i feel scarred :| :yikes::sick::sick:

and yes susan he should probably be done for indecent exposure but to be honest i just wanted to get out of there :| i was actually going to head to the beach before i went home but he headed in that direction id have to walk to get to the beach so i changed my plans :madspit:

:hug:

FlyYourKite said:

Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :hyper: :hyper: I started making my list of snacks for Saturday! And I bought a cheap chair I can throw out before we go in. :happy: Oh my god I am going to lose it this week in anticipation.

i started really losing it on thursday :lmao:

my poor friends at work will have fun this week :lmao:

I feel for you having that happen to you Jem :hug: It's a terrible thing for any woman to have happen to them&thankfully, nothing like that has happened to me :yikes:

I'm listening to Mercy :combust: I can't believe that soon you guys are going to be with the amazing people that created this song! :faint:

Your gravity searching for the ground
your silence searching for a sound
your heart is aching
your heart is my home
its fasinating
I know I'll never be alone

I hate to come and go(hehehe :giggle: ) but I must get back to my homework. I have to write out my position paper because Word isn't working on my comp. I'm going to have to type out what I wrote during one of my frees tomorrow. :madspit: And I need to figure out what my quiz is on. :huh:

VP and whoever else is going tomorrow(Drea is too right?) have an awesome time! I'm so excited for you! :hyper: :hug:

I probably won't be back since I'll be in bed by 11. So goodnight to everyone in advance! :hug: :heart:

Bye DG! :hug: Good luck with the homework and have a good sleep. :heart:

VP - I went to the Stratford concert last night. Sloan was AMAZING. Oh my goodness I was blown away. They were just....gah so good. :happy: But then Finger Eleven came out and shit hit the fan. I've never been to such a violent concert...EVER. Someone who was crowd-surfing landed right on top of me and my head was introduced very violently to the ground. :| I was so not impressed. My idea of a concert is not having someone's sweaty armpit in your mouth the entire time.

Russty - back to the earlier topic :lol:

Usually when I dream about the boys they are either neutral or bad influences :evil:

today I took a nap and I dreamt I was invited back to a movie stars hotel room... and this actor was staying in the same hotel as Adam... and we passed him in the hall and it made me feel so bloody guilty I begged off and left without going to this movie stars room with him. All Adam did was LOOK at me as if he were disapointed in me :grumpy:

:madspit: why can't I ever have naughty dreams about the guys!

:wink:

I'm off everyone, so nite! :wave:

So great to speak to you again, if only briefly Mucca! :heart:

FlyYourKite said:

And you too!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U2 - heh.

And SG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Ruff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Drea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happy: :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom