Pleba girls' party.....Corrupting and inducting fresh blood!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit. :crazy: :hyper:

I can't believe it's today!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

I'm going to be unplugging my computer in a few minutes.

See some of you in a few days...and the rest, wish you could be there, too. I want ALL my girls there! Next tour. :yes:

Next time you see me, I won't be a U2 virgin anymore. *sniff* :lol:

Love you guys, I'll try to get on a computer in the next few days, and if not, I'll be on for a few hours Sunday before I leave for Chicago. :hug: :hug:

Oh, if anyone wants to e-mail, use my yahoo.ca addy, I won't be able to access execulink while I'm away from home.

Edge of post secret clone message: I don't even have words right now. There's only one thing wrong with this entire experience. *sigh* Next tour we'll make up for it, and we'll do some concert-going/stalking, the likes of which the boys have never seen before. I mean it. So start saving your pennies now. Huge hugs and clonelove, I'll be thinking of you constantly.

:sigh: Ok, today is going to be a long fucking day
fighting with my hubby and most of my girls are already off partying with U2.

Oh well, after tomorrow, that'll be me :hyper:

Hey sad girl! VP may still be around :hmm:

By the way I love your avator it is so funky! :drool:

You're going tomorrow!? Ahh why do I live in Europe :| last time U2 were in North America it was fine cos I knew that in just a few weeks/months they would be over here but now all I feel is jealousy :sad:

:wink:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! Drea :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: That is so amazing!!!! :applaud: :bow:

Hi Painted, if you're still around! :wave: I'm here for a short while :wink:

Hi Jules :hug: Haven't spoken to you for a while! Unless i win the lottery, the next time i'll see U2 will be either if they do a 2nd leg in Europe next summer (everything X!) or for next tour! :(

Painted! I share your pain and severe jealousy!!!! :wink:

Me too Painted! :( The most i've won is £72! I dream of doing LOTS of travelling if i won! It's what i love! :D :love:

I notice you love The Manics? That's so brill cos i do too! I think they're one of the best Brit bands ever&not enough people appreciate them! :no:

Wow thats cool! They are awesome yeah! A lot of people do dismiss them sadly, but they are my 2nd fav band :D after U2 of course

It's such a pity eh? Have you seen them? I saw them once up here in Glasgow about 5 year ago&they seriously rocked!!!! :rockon:

I have seen them a few times yeah, on the last two tours. They were brilliant I would recommend them to anyone :rockon:

Is it ok with you both if i start the new thread again? I have an idea about the countdown to TO? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom