PLEBA Girls Party - Cardiff and Live 8 and PLEBAns, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
SG!!! :hug: Did you enjoy your day? Did you find any of it of value?

Yeah, It was pretty interesting. It was mainly for people who teach writing, but I was asked if I would like to participate for free next year, to put in my two cents as a professional writer. :hyper:

They even know I haven't been published yet, but respected my determination, etc...

so that was cool. :D because each person involved in the project is both a student and a teacher, and it's a 4 week course.

I wrote a new poem and a little... I dunno, 'quote' or whatever which I posted over at DOL already..

:hmm:

and I managed to get one hell of a headache from the damn air conditioning (I'm sort of allergic... I have what they call an adverse reaction) but it was worth it :)

omg I htink someone oon tb just yelled Pleba....but I think tey really yeslled Flavor...

whatever
21.gif

~BrightestStar~ said:

And now you know why I love it when y'all are drunk. :wink:

VP....go get drunk. Cause two drunks are better than one.

:D

:lmao: :hug:

By the time I got started, Dis would be passed out. :lmao: :lmao:

Kinda tempting, though....would take my mind off the cramps. :hmm: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

And now you know why I love it when y'all are drunk. :wink:

VP....go get drunk. Cause two drunks are better than one.

:D

:lmao: :hug:

yes don't let me be it:sad:

must sdop now.....rEREADINGwhat i am posting and god! I MA AMNNNOYING

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, It was pretty interesting. It was mainly for people who teach writing, but I was asked if I would like to participate for free next year, to put in my two cents as a professional writer. :hyper:

They even know I haven't been published yet, but respected my determination, etc...

so that was cool. :D because each person involved in the project is both a student and a teacher, and it's a 4 week course.

I wrote a new poem and a little... I dunno, 'quote' or whatever which I posted over at DOL already..

and I managed to get one hell of a headache from the damn air conditioning (I'm sort of allergic... I have what they call an adverse reaction) but it was worth it :)

Awesome, good for you!! :)

Sad_Girl said:

That souds great! I'm glad you had a good time! :happy::hug:

Sorry bout the headache tho :hug:

PS.
The whole Adam can't poo is cause Condy told us he's shitless......

:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Nooooo.....we love you Dis!!! :hug: Hot :drool: amusing, but NEVER annoying!

VP...I TOOK ME LAIKE 23 TRIESS TO TYPE YOUR NAEM CORRECTLY

SO YOU THINK IMA HOT...DO YOU:flirt: i GOOTA TELL YA...WHEN I DRUNK IMA LOVER....

Jules, Eless and GG were the house o' the day on the sims today :) Not that I had a lot of playtime, but.... here we go

Darren and JTBono paid the gals a visit
Jules chatted for awhile with D and played a game of Chess against JTBono
JulesDChat.jpg

JulesJTChess.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

:combust: :drool:

But not in my hands? :sigh: :sad:

PS. You're never annoying. Or maybe I'm blinded by love..and your hot sexy drunkeness :love:

YES I WILL MELT IN YOUR HANDSSS I FYOU LIKE THAT

BRB...BF NEEDS PUTER FOR 2 SECS

Sad_Girl said:

:giggle: Go back a couple pages - Cindy posted an update to her U2 restaurant idea... and said that Adam was going to be "shitless" while bartending instead of shirtless :lmao: She's since fixed it :wink:

Back
Top Bottom