PLEBA Girls Party - Cardiff and Live 8 and PLEBAns, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
And now that I've congratulated Wild :hyper: :hug:

WILL SOMEONE KILL THE BASTARD MOSQUITO IN MY ROOM?!?

*get oout batman outift...ooooh its my big chance:hyper:

THERES NOTHING TO FEAR BATDIS IS HEREE

I'd love a drink but I gotta go pick up my boyfreind from the bus station soon. like in 2 hrs and 15 min.

So, gonna post resteraunt stuff and hi to everyone and big B hugs! I still think someone should slip B or Edge a copy of Loreena McKennitts Book of Secrets CD. *wants an Irish U2 CD*

to my cycling riding PGP gals....

o,h please, don't be riding when you're drinking too much :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: please

want you all to have as happy, healthy and long lives as possible Big :hug:s

you have to admit a biker is so much more vunereable than a car driver...

No I don't have a drving or motorcycling license nos can i drive per se [tho i've watched enough i coul;d probably drive if an emergency.

BUT my cousind took me for my FIRST MOTORCYCLE ride uip into the Colorado/near Denver Peaks for my FIRST [well not counting the ride to the bank so he could get money and test my riding around reaction-- he said i was good-- leaned when i was supposed to naturally :D } up to aboput 11,00 feet.

:drool: soooo grand & beautiful

so be careful my sweeties....:hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Wow :flirt:
If I didn't know better, I'd think you came, and not me...:drool:

:wink:

DIS!! :hug: :heart:

VP :clonelove::hug:
Still not feeling well? :( :hug:

I did:drool: I get so excited when you come

~BrightestStar~ said:

Wow :flirt:
If I didn't know better, I'd think you came, and not me...:drool:

:wink:

DIS!! :hug: :heart:

VP :clonelove::hug:
Still not feeling well? :( :hug:

Last night was only for a few hours, then it went away. Pre-cramps.

Now it's back with a vengance. :sad: And I have soooo much to do, and i feel like crap, and just wanna lay on the couch. :sad:

I'm back for a bit. :(

I got a hold of him and he is still at the shop working. <banging head on desk> He swears he is leaving soon and he is going to pick up dinner on the way home.

And he told me there will be no motorcycle riding tonight. :mad: He said its way to hot for me to be riding with all my gear on. I called a friend to see if she could meet up in town for coffee tonight and of course she isn't around.

*sigh* I think I'm just depressed. Summer time sucks sometimes. :|

~BrightestStar~ said:

Awww :( :hug: :heart:
Have you taken something? Two Bono's?
And if I there's something I can do, you know I will. :hug:

Awwww, thanks. :hug: I'm just being a self-indulgent whiner. :lol:

I just took two tylenol....should kick in soon, and then I just need to get off my ass and stop complaining. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:mad: :mad: Wait till your own clone comes back, you...you...clone-stealer!!!

:lmao:

I''sm sorry ....I'm cloneless and drunk..and bri and I had a mostquito in common

annnnnnnnnnnnnd my f'ing beer just splooged all over my lap:scream:

Ok. U2 resteraunt update. I came up with a logo. Used quad paper too. I've got an idea for a floor plan. (This is sad, how wrapped up I am in an imagianry resteraunt)

I don't know how much anyone knows. I've gotta create a menu. (Someone swipe a menu from a slightly snobby place and mail it to me, huh?)

I've decided, in addition to guitars and drumsticks on the walls, we're gonna frame and hang either all the albums on vynal or CD. And there are going to be floating candles on the tables. With colored gravels so that the waiters only have to know what colour they have for the night. Ther'es going to be a dry erase board with their names and their colours on it. :)

And I've added a second bartender, cause most places have two for 15 to 20 seats, and since my bar will have more seats, I need a second bartender. So we'll have The Fly and an Adam bartender. And Adam will be encouraged to be shirtless as often as possible. And he'll wear tight jeans and walk around with a ciggie dangling from his mouth. I love Adam that way.

And it's going ot sell plushie U2 members! Like little plushie dolls of everyone. And I'll have a small balcony/second floor type thing for VIPs. ANd maybe invite the band in for a tour.

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Awwww, thanks. :hug: I'm just being a self-indulgent whiner. :lol:

I just took two tylenol....should kick in soon, and then I just need to get off my ass and stop complaining. :wink:

:hug:
You're being self indulgent? Who here is crying like a wimp about mosquitos? :lol:

:hug: Hope you feel better soon.

On a completely differnt note..
Cindy, you're completely fine if I lets say....one of your bartenders suddenly disappears for a while right? And by one of, I mean the Fly :wink:

CeeCee said:
Ok. U2 resteraunt update. I came up with a logo. Used quad paper too. I've got an idea for a floor plan. (This is sad, how wrapped up I am in an imagianry resteraunt)

I don't know how much anyone knows. I've gotta create a menu. (Someone swipe a menu from a slightly snobby place and mail it to me, huh?)

I've decided, in addition to guitars and drumsticks on the walls, we're gonna frame and hang either all the albums on vynal or CD. And there are going to be floating candles on the tables. With colored gravels so that the waiters only have to know what colour they have for the night. Ther'es going to be a dry erase board with their names and their colours on it. :)

And I've added a second bartender, cause most places have two for 15 to 20 seats, and since my bar will have more seats, I need a second bartender. So we'll have The Fly and an Adam bartender. And Adam will be encouraged to be shitless as often as possible. And he'll wear tight jeans and walk around with a ciggie dangling from his mouth. I love Adam that way.

And it's going ot sell plushie U2 members! Like little plushie dolls of everyone. And I'll have a small balcony/second floor type thing for VIPs. ANd maybe invite the band in for a tour.

ADAM is going to be shitless!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: thasts good i guess:huh: :wink: I nknow what you mjean cindy:wink:

can you just put me in ther eas a bar lfy and I wil just lay with bono I mean leay on the bar with bono, looking at him all day:drool:

Back
Top Bottom