Pleba girls party-all we want is to be right next to U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
:combust: :faint: :silent: :censored:

55b946fc.jpg

Adam WHO???

:bono: :drool: :heart:

:madwife: Oh, hi, Ali! :yikes:

WildHoney said:

I'm not going to Nice :sad:

But this time in 6 weeks i'll be in Dublin :drool:

Same difference. :madwife: :wink:

And I got my parents to consider sending me on a teen tour with my friend, but now her original plans ended up not falling through. So she's off to Israel, and I'm stuck here. :angry: :lol:

sami0201 said:

I'm good :) Besides getting my progress reports today. :uhoh: I have to make sure my dad doesn't see or I'll be dead. :yikes: :lol:

Progress reports.......sounds like fun :yikes:

I got my grades today for 2 of my courses.....I felt like throwing up when my friend told me they were posted this morning.....:huh:

daygloeyes2 said:

No. :sad:

Sami, what did you get? A B+? :sad:

:wink:

:angry: :lmao:

No, I only got 3 out of 6, but they are an 81%, 76%, and then an A. :wink:

But the 81 is most likely going down to a C when he adds the last test, and in the class with the 76 I have no more grades! :yikes: My friends have dirty, dirty suggestions of things I can do to get him to bring up my grade. :tsk: :lmao: :yikes:

WildHoney said:
Oh i forgot to tell you at my diet class this week we were discussing "control"

Julie (the counsellor) asked " What is out of control?

I soooooooooo wanted to shout out " A U2 song !!! " :lmao:

:lmao:

I love how U2 is EVERYWHERE!! There's no escape :evil:

The elevation DVD was playing at the Brick (furniture store) when I was shopping for my bed. I spent way too much time in there looking for a bed :lol:

sami0201 said:

Same difference. :madwife: :wink:

And I got my parents to consider sending me on a teen tour with my friend, but now her original plans ended up not falling through. So she's off to Israel, and I'm stuck here. :angry: :lol:

:sad: I know

I can't believe i'll be seeing Fly, Jem & Ruff again , it's been so long:wink:

Wish i had a spaceship to transport you all to Dublin via Nice :lol:

sami0201 said:

But the 81 is most likely going down to a C when he adds the last test, and in the class with the 76 I have no more grades! :yikes: My friends have dirty, dirty suggestions of things I can do to get him to bring up my grade. :tsk: :lmao: :yikes:

:hug:

Those ideas are probably something like we'd come up with :lol:

sami0201 said:

Unless your teacher looks like Bono please do not try out these suggestions :lol:

sami0201 said:

I'm sorry, but usually when you say your grades are bad, it's an A- or something. :shrug: :lol:

You can pull the C's(if the B- goes down) to B's. No big deal. :)

WildHoney said:

:sad: I know

I can't believe i'll be seeing Fly, Jem & Ruff again , it's been so long:wink:

Wish i had a spaceship to transport you all to Dublin via Nice :lol:

Ruff's going to Ireland this summer too???

I wish you did too! :tongue:

Mucca said:

Unless your teacher looks like Bono please do not try out these suggestions :lol:

What about Richard Gere? :shifty: But just a little less good looking. :wink: It's just funny because this teacher has a tendency to like young girls, and everyone says he likes me. :lmao: :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom