Pleba girls party-all we want is to be right next to U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
:combust: :faint: :silent: :censored:

55b946fc.jpg

This is the 1st photo I've seen of him with short hair.

I'm not liking it. :reject:

daygloeyes2 said:

Not as awesome as the Bruins did. :happy:

Oh, did I say awesome? I'm sorry, I meant to say fucking pathetic. :|

:lol:
There's always next year......:shifty:

daygloeyes2 said:

It's vanilla malt ice cream with fudge covered peanut butter filled pretzels and peanut butter and fudge swirls.

A no-no for me.

Sounds yummy :drool:

WildHoney said:

Hi Sami :hug:

Kelly :bow: posted it in the Bono with short hair thread

at the end of the day Its still Bono :wink:

I just saw the thread. :wink:

So Bono is in France, eh? Why is everyone I know going to France this summer besides me!? :scream: Not even just France, but they're all going to Nice!! :madspit: :lol:

How is everyone? :hug:

My mom said she'd call me in tomorrow. :dancing:

Which is good because I still feel awful and I have a paper due tomorrow that I'm not finished with. :lol:

sami0201 said:

So Bono is in France, eh? Why is everyone I know going to France this summer besides me!? :scream: Not even just France, but they're all going to Nice!! :madspit: :lol:

Paris is amazing. And the view from the Eiffel Tower at night is just soooo..... :faint: :combust: :heart:

sami0201 said:

Nice :drool:
Such a pretty city :heart:

I'm good
How are you?

daygloeyes2 said:

Mary J. Blige ruined One. :|

Hi Diane :hug:

Hi, DG. :hug: It's good to be here the same time as you. I'm glad you're enjoying your pups.

Yeah, that version of One had lots of Mary J. and barely any U2. I saw a clip of her the first time she sang it, at an event honoring Bono in NYC around the time of the Grammies a few years ago. She was HORRIBLE! But she's improved since then. I saw her with U2 on October 8 last year at the MSG show, and I rather liked it because it was something different. But I think that was my favorite show that I attended in general, because I really liked my seat, I reported the setlist to my party peeps, and I met Adam that day!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom