Pleba girls party-all we want is to be right next to U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great title! :dance:

Posted this at the end of the last thread:

You're welcome Jez!

I'm not sure if it's gonna be fanfic yet, although it could very well be that. I've never written one before, so we'll see.

It may be a while before it's done, but I think I'll let at least all of you read it.

Not to worry, Thora, I'll be waiting :D

So, did everyone miss that I asked if you had 100% fuse, or was it just ignored? I was thinking that if no one here had it, I'll post in the music on internet forum, but just wanted to check here first... :reject:

Fast Cars is awesome to dance to!! I heard Xanax and Wine yesterday afternoon, and had a little dance party at my desk. :lol:

Jez - I don't have that. Sorry!

daygloeyes2 said:
Jem-remember when they came out for a 3rd encore and performed Fast Cars on December 4th, Bono messed up the words? :lmao:

:lmao:

:heart: that man

3rd encore:drool::combust: so glad you were at that show :hug:

Jez sorry but i dont have th 100% fuse thing, some one in pleba will have it though! ive never seen it, takes to long to download with broadband :angry:

Ok, just thought I'd ask. Thanks anyway.

Gotta go for a while, I'll be back in half an hour or so.

:hug: to anyone who might leave or come in while I*m gone. Yes, I'm in a good mood today :lol:

I've decided I can't just write freely any more. I need to make a plan for my story, otherwise I'm gonna start to go nowhere fast. I've got some good ideas, but any suggestions, anyone?

It's set in the country, and right now there is a main female character in her 30's, another very old female character, 2 men who are best friends and in their 30's, a gay male nurse, and that's all I've got right now. :lol: Very ambiguous, huh?!

See ya later, Jez! :hug:

Just popping in to say that I won't be back anymore tonight, I suddenly got such a headache... :huh:

Night everyone :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom