PLEBA Girls' Camp party........will it stay up all nite?(the tent that is!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
also i meant to tell you that your captions are HILARIOUS on the captions thread :lmao: Bravo!!!

well, we're quite the team. ok, i'm going to harass everyone in lemonade stand. see you there :wave:

Goodmorning everyone!!! Geez, i missed all the naughty fun lastnight *pouts:sigh: busy lastnight, made dinner.......got me some irish:wink: :drool:

rose.jpg
[/IMG]

Oooohhhhhhh I love this pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: :combust:

susanp6 said:
YA-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS DIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

:wink: thanks............we're pretty excited! How's your day going susan? Mines alright, day off from work....thats the beauty of working for a private school we get "headmaster holidays" ever once and a while:drool:

Just read that maze story Bri posted - :drool: :drool: :drool:

Reading that seriously has got me going!!!!! :ohmy:

Cheers for that Bri! We are cool aren't we? I was joking around with you earlier! If i lost your friendship, i'd be seriously sad&upset

:(

I sooo hope you get GA tix tom!!!!

WOO-HOO!!!!!!! :dance: :dance:

Loved your chat about Mounties! And that pic of B with slogan about get some Irish!!! :ohmy:

Yeah on your tickets!!! This morning on VH-1 STYCMIOYO video on VH-1---of course my husband blocks the TV---I said move--Bono is in bed! He said--so you admit you are sexually attracted to him. What could I say---I never lie. :wink: I must print off the photo of Bono and Giraffe together--cause we also have a joke about me liking giraffes.

You're baffled, Dis i can see! Well Bri got a really naughty convo going in the Octagon&she directed me to it. I read it&my was it disgusting! I said oh god Bri you dirty slut(in a friendly jokey way!) but i just hope she didn't get the wrong end of the stick, so i was writing that last comment directed at Bri! I probably should have waited 'til she's actually on later really. Anyway that's the explanation for that!

As for the Mounties, well i read bk thru the thread&Bri&Wild were going on about what sexy men there are in Ireland&Canada!!

I was going to ask you Dis, am i remembering rightly that you're a teacher?

My day was pretty tough at first, but it did get better! I've started training in the call centre industry&i was quite scared&worried at first, but i actually started practise calls with others in there this afternoon and it went quite well, so everyone felt quite pleased with themselves!! :up: :) Feel better now, thankfully!

I'm looking forward to my birthday on Sunday actually when i;ll be 37&i'm going into an Irish bar with my mum&friend wee-hee!!

:yes: :D :dance: :drunk: :rockon:

Hi Girls

be here this evening making the most cos i'll be in Ireland Saturday & Sunday night.... now that means getting a huge amount of Irish:drool: :drool:

Irish Accents:drool:

Irish coffee's:drool:

Irish whisky:drool:

Irishmen:drool: :drool:

There's one particular irish lad i can't wait to get my hands on...

Hi there Wild! I don't spose it will necessarily mean Irishmen when it's not in Ireland itself! If only!!! :drool: :drool:

D'ya reckon Bri will have got my joke? She normally takes everything really well&realises i'm just jesting with her!

I'm sitting down to eat a takeaway curry soon so i'll be back when i'm finished eating! I'm food crazy&yet i hate to go away to actually miss what you're all saying! Now that's true addiction!!

:yes: :tsk: :lmao:

hey guys, susan, I dont' think Bri took offense at all...she has a great sense of humor. Is that the convo about polishing apples? Yeah I read that one and called her a few names myself:lmao:

Wow! have a great birthday:dance: I will have to find some real sexy bono photos to send you:drool:

Wild, have a great time in Ireland...wish I was going with you. Don't be too naughty.....:macdevil:

Cheers Dis! I know, that's what i mean about Bri taking it on the chin - although i reckon she'd say she'd like to take it somewhere else!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :shocked: :shocked: :giggle:

Yes, i do mean the apple-polishing!!!!! :ohmy: FILTHY EH?

Are you a teacher then?

Wish i was going to Ireland too! Imagine that Wild - you're going there on my b/day!! JELOUS!!!! :madspit: ......................:wink:

OH YES PLEASE BRING ON THE DIRTY,SEXY SEXY BONO PICS!!!!!!

:drool: :drool:

susanp6 said:
Cheers Dis! I know, that's what i mean about Bri taking it on the chin - although i reckon she'd say she'd like to take it somewhere else!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :shocked: :shocked: :giggle:

Yes, i do mean the apple-polishing!!!!! :ohmy: FILTHY EH?

Are you a teacher then?

Wish i was going to Ireland too! Imagine that Wild - you're going there on my b/day!! JELOUS!!!! :madspit: ......................:wink:

OH YES PLEASE BRING ON THE DIRTY,SEXY SEXY BONO PICS!!!!!!

:drool: :drool:

Yes, I am a teacher, special ed...I love it! I am not certified because I work for a private school and I don't have to be. I got my degree in Anthropology/Archaeology and never thought I'd be doing this....but I love it:D its so rewarding.

One day we'll all meet up in Dublin and stay in The Clarence.

It costs a small fortune but it is well worth it....(mental note must remind hubby it's about time we went back....

And i'd rather be here talking to you guys

I just reading another thread - the saks/edun one . What is pyshic sarah's problem???

If i was Bono friend i never post on a thread like this well anything nasty..

As if Ali could feel threatened... for God's sake her husband goes on stage with 1000's of drooling women looking at him - and he goes home to her.. He obviously worships the ground she walks on...:mad:

Golly have you actually stayed at The Clarence?????? :shocked:

I'm MEGA triple jelous!!!!! But yes, it would be fab if we could all go&hang out there!!!!!!

What did ya think of my remark about Bri taking it somewhere?!

What are we like?

What is this thing about psychic sarah? What was said? I might go&look in a bit........

Here's some goss for you: I was looking at the describe thread in Lemonade stand&nb crusader is someone who knows all about us, since he said about me, ' likes to hang out in the camp party'!!!!!! My dirty secrets are out!!!!!! :yes: :eek: :macdevil:

susanp6 said:
Golly have you actually stayed at The Clarence?????? :shocked:

I'm MEGA triple jelous!!!!! But yes, it would be fab if we could all go&hang out there!!!!!!

What did ya think of my remark about Bri taking it somewhere?!

What are we like?

What is this thing about psychic sarah? What was said? I might go&look in a bit........

Here's some goss for you: I was looking at the describe thread in Lemonade stand&nb crusader is someone who knows all about us, since he said about me, ' likes to hang out in the camp party'!!!!!! My dirty secrets are out!!!!!! :yes: :eek: :macdevil:

Yep. I sort of hinted and for our 10th wedding anniversary we stayed at the Clarence... and had dinner in the restaurant & hang out in the Octagon bar...

Bono wasn't in dublin that day:sad:

But the beds are massive, easily fit 4 people in then....dirty thoughts..... the meal was absolutely amazing and the octagon bar was full of people hoping to hang with Bono... Got some photos somewhere, i'll dig them out when i get back from ireland...

No Brightest is a cool girl ... she'll see the funny side of it i'm positive... our little party is full of love:hug:

At the end of the day we're all sluts in here...(don't anybody else be offended...) looks at our comments but we're all just passionate about the one and only Bono:drool: :drool:

I'll stand up now and announce it to the whole world

I'm a Bono Slut and proud of it.

You are SO lucky!!!! I need to admit that i am DESPERATE to go there&i'm extremely green!!!!! Ok if i admit that to you??

It's a bummer Bono wasn't there! I keep talking about that very idea to my friend, saying oh gosh imagine ........you could be walking round the corridors&then see HIM!!! :ohmy:

Then, i make up scenarios and say 'oh Bono, would you mind coming up to my room awfully&helping me find something......

in the shower!!!!!!! :evil: :ohmy:

Whoops, my towel just fell off, maybe you better look away!!!RIGHT!!

So, anyway Wild, when did you go&for how many nites&did you......you know, ahem christen one of Bonos' beds?! :giggle:

That must have been MASSIVELY exciting for you!!! :yes: I'd be VERY over the moon to be in Dublin i can promise you!!!
I read that post by psychic sarah.........hmmmm :hmm: !!!!!

Yes you could say my hubby got the full on Wild treatment,don't think he knew what hit him... my hand spanking his.....

Does it sound wierd saying that i thought that i was actually in HIS bed whilst getting the full irish treatment ?? It was like sooooooooooooooooooooo exciting made me really up for the Yoga:wink:

It was only one night but what a night...

i admit whilst i was lying on the bed and hubby ws in shower i dreamt that it was Bono who came out the bathroom instead and accidently dropped his towel:drool: :drool: :drool:

The management knew it was our anniversary and sent a complmentary bottle of chilled champers and an orchid with a card saying congratulations...

OOOOOOOHH Free champers!!!!!!!!

And hey 1 nite is still 1 nite at the Clarence! So when was it&were you, erm up all nite on that very spesh occasion!!?

You wicked thing to imagine that Bono was coming out of the shower!!!! :giggle: :shame: :shocked: :lmao:

:ohmy: :drool: :shocked:

Wonder where everyone has gone to??????

Come on let's shout it: "BRIGHTEST! DIS! RUFF!......." !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom