PLEBA Girls' Camp party........will it stay up all nite?(the tent that is!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, i am a Bono slut!!! :drool: :drool:

I don't see ANYTHING wrong in lusting after him or expressing my opinion on ho sexay i find him........oh no!! :no:

And what about "Do You Feel Loved"?? The following lines really get me into yoga mode

You got my head filled with songs
You got my shoelaces undone
Take my shirt, go on take it off me
You can tear it up
If you can tie me down

Take the colours of my imagination
Take the scent hanging in the air
Take this tangle of a conversation
And turn it into your own prayer

With my fingers as you want them
With my nails under your hide
With my teeth at your back
And my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

Love is coming, pushing and shoving
In the belly of a woman
Heavy rhythm taking over
To stick together
A man and a woman
Stick together
Man and woman
Stick together

:ohmy:

I keep wondering the same thing myself!

I'm starting to feel quite tired, you? I reckon i'll stay on another half hr or so, but then............sweet Bono dreams!!!

I went bk to describe thread&put 'knows my dirty secrets' underneath nbcrusader! He put bk: 'has dirty secrets!'.

Love your sig, btw! mmmmmm Bono chest!!!!!

I really do hope he exposes it THAT much at the show..........come on you know you want to! Don't cover it like at Elevation!!!

May even get to touch it!! :drool: :ohmy:

BONOGASMS

Same here, really tired. All packed and ready to go.

Gotta get up at 6:(

All i can say is at least we've got each other:hug:

I'm gona have to try and do an all night session next week... At least i'm off.

and don't know if i mentoned it but

I'M OFF TO IRELAND TOMORROW

Don't be jealous Susan cos it's a lot easier to pop over to Dublin for us than some of the others...

Maybe sometime we'll meet up in Dublin and i'll take you to all the haunts... Bono's house, Clarence(we'll stay there)

Awwww That's very sweet of you to say that!! :hug:

Believe me - I have planned all the places i'd go to in my mind over&over!!!!!!! I've looked at Dublin maps in detail loads of times&dreamt of actually being there for real.........visualised myself go over on the ferry.........pictured that i'm on the beach at Killiney, after having a long look at Bonos' house&thought of how lovely it would be to just walk across The Liffey!!!!!!

:sigh:

I shall leave on that note&say goodnight then!

6 a.m? :barf: Mind you, it is worth it in order to travel to Ireland, ain't it Wild? :yes: :D

Ah well, have a great&smashing time&enjoy but try not to miss us TOO much!! You will be on Irish soil after all!!!!!

Take care&nitey nite then&i guess i'll see you Monday now!

I'll be 37 by then! :huh:

Tata then :wave: :hug:

Good Night Susan

Once again happy birthday,and there's nothing wrong with being 37,as i'll be 35 this year.

Evem tough i'm in ireland i'll MISS you gals...

I'l be back Monday gagging to talk Bono as i would of been cold turkey for 2 days....:yikes: maybe i should start a Bono story.....:hmm:

Alright....
I didn't want to be depresssing in my last post...so I'll rant in this one
Don't say I didn't warn you....

First...I have a little over 50 someodd hours to write an entire 5000 word essay.........I think I might cry....I am *so* screwed........
:sigh:
Oh and the reason I wasn't around today is cause I was studyin and writing a biology test...*bleh*

And finally...what can get me down more than a 5000 word essay and a day spent studyin?
u2 tix....
So I've been talkin to the rents still tryin to convince about GA...
Anyway, I've mentioned before that my dad's friend has a box at the ACC...so my rents...are like...*he* can get you tix.....and I was lall excited..and then I suddenl realized...do you mean box seats? and my dad was like..I'm not sure whether he has special access or not to seats...I'll ask...and I'm like the sale is tommorrow dad...and then they both are like...don't worry, he's got the box, so you'll *be* there
and I'm like but I want to be closer...and they were like quit stressing, you'll be there....and I said well I want to know if all I'm gettin is the box..and they said, why? and I was like cause if that's it I want to try tommorrow...and then my mom's like I'm not puttin my visa on the net..and then I said we could do it by phone...and then she's like spend more time on your paper and less on U2...and then I said that she said I should try and think about more than school...and then they said again about "yes, don't worry, you'll get tix"..and then we just finished eating...and that's it....and I'm so upset...now..between the stress of the paper..and now this...I just needed to rant somewhere...sorry to bring you down girls.....
:(
sorry if that made zero sense....

Awwww :hug:
You can rant anytime

You'll get through the essay. Don't worry.

I totally understand how you feel. I had the same thing with my parents. My mom totally spazzed out at me and I actually shed some tears on that.....(Never thought I'd cry over a band but I did.)

Can you borrow a friend's credit card or something?

:hug: Thanks Mucca.

I don't know what I'm gonna do...I can't think of anyone who would lend me their card, and even if they did I'd have to deal with my rents sooner or later...since I would've been disobeying them....of course, there's some lovely people round here that have offered to help me...except my rents would have a freakin heart attack...cause all ppl on the net are evil, dontcha know? *sigh*
I guess I have a few hours yet...the sale ain't til 10 I believe....
:| :sigh:

wow I feel like I'm reading something about me....

When I told my parents I wanted GA's they were like "No! You're going to get trampled over and crushed to death!".
I actually want to get tickets off this other person in Vancouver but I need credit card.....My dad is like that with the "evil net " ppl thought. Just me being here chatting on a forum gets them all riled up.:(

Are your parents very strict?

I think we chatted once before about oour similar situations...
Being the only child sucks. period.
They are so overprotective, strict in a way too, and...grr...it just makes me angry....
Wow...that was pretty much the reaction I got about GA at first too.....now they kinda ignore it? :huh:
And my rents don't know I come here...they're very comouter illiterate.....but randomly ,my mom will ask...you're not talking to weirdos on MSN are you? ...and I'm like no...they're all my friends from school...and she's like ok then ...
I dunno...It's so frustrating.....:sigh:

Altho that pic in the lemonade stand..omg....that at least made me laugh...I'm sure you know the one...

I feel so stupid....the more I think about this..the more emotional I'm getting......:(

Last edited:
We probably have.
Well at least they won't freak out about GA's anymore. Thats one accomplishment.

My parents actually recognize the blue screen now....and they'd be like "U2 again!?! Dont you have homework??"
It's stupid how parents under estimate us...it's not like we're running around telling everyone our address and where we put the extra keys to the house.....

:lmao: that picture was just hilarious...

have you watched the MTV vid of their interview?? it's like 20min of them talking :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom