Pleba Girl Part Staring ANd Drooling At The Hot Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes, that's what i'm doing in Toronto (with ETS) so yes, you could. Just call them and make sure it's the same situation in Chicago...that you can pick up tix at 4 at the party....

SG, that hotel that Larry is standing in fron of is where Alli and I stayed in London. And all the band except Bono were there! Those Spanish fans have been at so many shows. Their website rocks... great pics of the band and their bodyguards :D

VintagePunk said:
Night Ruff :hug:

The Gold Coast guy told me a convoluted way that what we discussed with T could be done, but it's too complicated. :huh:
you could send me a check/money order, i could deposit it, use my bank card, buy the tickets, and have them shipped to me...and would give them to you in Toronto...

I'm back for a sec--GG, that seller emailed and those 2 tickets are face value! email her if you want them!!

Hi Sobe :wave:

Bye! :wave:

greeneyedgirl said:

AHAH!! Thats what I'll do to get their attention.
Try and top THAT!!!:wink:

We have 22 toes and a really good sense of direction?? :huh:

Sarah (speaking to me): I know what YOU have that would get Bono's attention (alluding to my allegedly garagantuan boobs).

:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

We have 22 toes and a really good sense of direction?? :huh:

Sarah (speaking to me): I know what YOU have that would get Bono's attention (alluding to my allegedly garagantuan boobs).

:lmao:

Ok, lets see.......Mr GG has 'Brown Eyes'.......

what does that get me?:huh:

VintagePunk said:

Hi!! :hug:

You should come to Chicago, all the cool kids are. :hyper: :hyper: :wink:

Trust me, I'd LOVE to!!! Last time I looked for tickets, they were between $300 & $500 a piece. :sad:

I've actually grown accustomed to the idea that I'll never get to see my boys live.

SoBe said:

Trust me, I'd LOVE to!!! Last time I looked for tickets, they were between $300 & $500 a piece. :sad:

I've actually grown accustomed to the idea that I'll never get to see my boys live.

Oh my!!! There are tix out there for $150!!!!!

For info, get on msn....

We're also looking for roomies/splitting hotel rooms. :)

VintagePunk said:

I adore the man in every way possible, and I feel the same way!! Especially when reading "In Conversation..."

He'd be like :blahblah: :blahblah: then I'd shut him up by having sex with him...then he'd start again...rinse and repeat. :wink:

:lmao: :lmao:

Sorry, I'm so late with laughing at all these jokes but they were so funny I just had too.

:lmao: This is from the TV show Family Guy...

Peter: "Yeah, that was a swell vacation, much better then that time I was stuck on that desert island with Bono."
*Flashback to desert island*
Peter: "Bono, stop screwing around and open up that damn crate of food."
Bono: "Peter, I'm saving this for the starving children of the world in case we get rescued."
Peter: "Yeah, you know what? That's us, we're starving, all right? Now open it up."
Bono: "I can't do that Peter, it's for the starving children."
*Peter turns around and Bono starts eating out of the box. Peter turns and sees him.*
Peter: "Ahh, ahh!"
Bono: "Oh, I was just making sure it tastes good for the starving children."
*Peter picks up a rock and throws it at Bono, then starts eating the food*

Back
Top Bottom