Phoenix #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like they're sticking with the stage for the rest of the tour, even for stadiums. Will be interesting to see how that works out.

Well there's their excuse to not go to stadiums.

God I hope that in turn doesn't become an excuse to not tour Latin America and Australasia.

Well there's their excuse to not go to stadiums.

God I hope that in turn doesn't become an excuse to not tour Latin America and Australasia.

This - I just hope if they do announce tours of those areas the DO play arenas. Sick of the 'extremities' getting stadium shows.

In the 10 shows I've seen, they have never played it. I'm hoping for it. I hope you just jinxed it. :wink:

Wow, how have you pulled that off! That's about as impressive as the person who said they went to something like ten 360 shows and never heard IALW.

Wow, how have you pulled that off! That's about as impressive as the person who said they went to something like ten 360 shows and never heard IALW.

Bonocomet is terribly unlucky there - the other person you speak of needs to start buying lottery tickets.

This - I just hope if they do announce tours of those areas the DO play arenas. Sick of the 'extremities' getting stadium shows.

I want to believe they'll finally go back to arenas down our way. Demand has softened since their peak of popularity a decade ago, even if it remains strong and tickets will be a shitfight. Given their willingness to do residencies and not try to go everywhere, I won't be shocked if we get something like a 4-6x Sydney, 4-6x Melbourne, 2-4x Auckland deal.

I want to believe they'll finally go back to arenas down our way. Demand has softened since their peak of popularity a decade ago, even if it remains strong and tickets will be a shitfight. Given their willingness to do residencies and not try to go everywhere, I won't be shocked if we get something like a 4-6x Sydney, 4-6x Melbourne, 2-4x Auckland deal.

I wouldn't be surprised either - that's a big hike for those form Perth or FNQ to get to a show!

Five 360 shows for me, no IALW. Yes, I'm lucky.

Bonocomet is terribly unlucky there - the other person you speak of needs to start buying lottery tickets.

For the record, if ever you want to hear AIWIY live, go to a show within a month after I see the band. I promise you it will always come into the set right after I've seen them. I've never heard it live but come so damn close.

We have 3 Periscope users identified, though none of them are currently broadcasting. Can't be too long from show time.

Running Periscope Users list:

Rodney Wooters (@rwooters)
Kelly C Egan (@kellycegan)
Daniel Raymond (@danielraymond)

Audio Stream:

Sil Rigote is on Mixlr. Mixlr is a simple way to share live audio ...

Sil is online

We have 3 Periscope users identified, though none of them are currently broadcasting. Can't be too long from show time.

Audio Stream:

Sil is online

You're missing OutbackJunior, who is streaming.

US Airways Center - Phoenix, AZ - May 22, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)

That was a sudden start!

Outback Junior

Audio Stream:

Sil is online

Outback Junior
Lipsnlashes28

Audio Stream:

Sil is online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom