PGP: Waiting for the monster inbetween legs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The one who's resting his head on mine. :shifty:

Is it the last pic in the Zoo Station album? If so, niiiiice. :up:

Job hunt update: applied to 4 places yesterday. 2 aren't hiring, one wants me to call back on Thursday, and another is calling me back for an interview soon. I'm applying to one more place tonight.

BEdge sandwich time :D i myself needed one badly...:drool:
but keep the different sandwich fillings coming! :)

_BEdge2.jpg

_BEdge3.jpg

_BEdge4.jpg

_BEdge5.jpg

_BEdge6.jpg

_bonoedgeseville.jpg

Job hunt update: applied to 4 places yesterday. 2 aren't hiring, one wants me to call back on Thursday, and another is calling me back for an interview soon. I'm applying to one more place tonight.

excellent! sounds promising :) good luck!

Hey I was there when that pic was taken! So I get dibs on the BEdge. :angry:

i get it, you want to climb the mountain I might see there :lol:
i should probably get dibs on the last one i posted then, since i was there... :shifty::D
now, must learn to share! :lol:

Notice Edge has a black leather jacket on in photo #1 :drool:

yeah:drool: which is another example that he does wear leather occasionally

excellent! sounds promising :) good luck!

i get it, you want to climb the mountain I might see there :lol:
i should probably get dibs on the last one i posted then, since i was there... :shifty::D
now, must learn to share! :lol:

yeah:drool: which is another example that he does wear leather occasionally

:wink: Well, Bono has his finger in Edge's shirt. So that was rather nice. The hill not a mountain part is better visible in my own version of the pic, which was taken exactly one person to the left of the person who took this one. In mine the finger in shirt part is sadly obscured by Bono's mic.
p1000597i.jpg

:tongue:

:wink: Well, Bono has his finger in Edge's shirt. So that was rather nice. The hill not a mountain part is better visible in my own version of the pic, which was taken exactly one person to the left of the person who took this one. In mine the finger in shirt part is sadly obscured by Bono's mic.
p1000597i.jpg

:tongue:

oh this is just YUMMY!!!:tongue::drool: Bono's finger in Edge's shirt?? i wanna be Bono's finger!!:shifty:

Made me a verrrry happy little fangirl. :love:
This tour it's all about the BEdge though.:tongue: Makes me a very happy fangirl!

oh this is just YUMMY!!!:tongue::drool: Bono's finger in Edge's shirt?? i wanna be Bono's finger!!:shifty:

:lol: Yes, and Edge almost missed a note because of it. He kept trying so hard to ignore Bono, so Bono kept trying to get his attention, put his arm around Edge and softly put his finger inside.

:shifty: Safe to say it was the only performance of IALW this tour that I enjoyed! I watch the Youtube clips without sound though. :wink:

This tour it's all about the BEdge though.:tongue: Makes me a very happy fangirl!

:lol: Yes, and Edge almost missed a note because of it. He kept trying so hard to ignore Bono, so Bono kept trying to get his attention, put his arm around Edge and softly put his finger inside.

:shifty: Safe to say it was the only performance of IALW this tour that I enjoyed! I watch the Youtube clips without sound though. :wink:

that Bono is a total harasser! :D what you described sort of gave me chills... :shifty: on those moments I'd totally want to be Bono and his finger!

:lmao:would you wear earplugs when Bono would pull you up on stage during IALW??? how come you totally dislike the song? :lol:
at least I'm glad that Bono's little show made the song enjoyable for you for a second :)

that Bono is a total harasser! :D what you described sort of gave me chills... :shifty: on those moments I'd totally want to be Bono and his finger!

:lmao:would you wear earplugs when Bono would pull you up on stage during IALW??? how come you totally dislike the song? :lol:
at least I'm glad that Bono's little show made the song enjoyable for you for a second :)
Well, he does harrass Edge every night. Usually during UTEOTW.

Nah, I would just tell him to stop playing that piece of junk every bloody night. :wink:
I never hated that song before this tour. But hearing it every fricking show? :| it's a mediocre song, nothing special. Totally not deserving to be played every night.

I took the pic :sexywink: So.... :shifty:

:grumpy: Cheater.

I'd imagine you just grabbing the mic , and asking him to just "cut the crap and get to the point" :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom