PGP: Waiting for the monster inbetween legs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In other news, today I discovered that you can change how people's names appear on Yahoo Messenger:

40743_10150089968558665_501608664_6848101_1190140_n.jpg

nggg.. every time I turn on my laptop from standby I'm greeted by elevator Bono. :drool: Best. Wallpaper. Evar.

Me too! :D :drool:

OMG, you guys!!1! I'm booking my flights to Hawaii tonight!! :hyper: My dad just emailed me about a good deal (I had found it this morning too), so we're going to book at long last! :D Cross your fingers that the deal will still be there by the time I get home tonight. Even if the price goes up it will still be cheaper than all the other airlines I've looked at.

Yayayayay!! :happydance:

Sorry. :lol: :reject: You may now return to your regularly scheduled perving.

Me too! :D :drool:

OMG, you guys!!1! I'm booking my flights to Hawaii tonight!! :hyper: My dad just emailed me about a good deal (I had found it this morning too), so we're going to book at long last! :D Cross your fingers that the deal will still be there by the time I get home tonight. Even if the price goes up it will still be cheaper than all the other airlines I've looked at.

Yayayayay!! :happydance:

Sorry. :lol: :reject: You may now return to your regularly scheduled perving.

yay for cheap(er) vacation!!! in Hawaii, wow :drool: I'm sure it will be fun!
put your hula-skirt ready :D

yay for cheap(er) vacation!!! in Hawaii, wow :drool: I'm sure it will be fun!
put your hula-skirt ready :D

I'll be there for 13 gloriously wonderful beach-filled days. :heart:

All I need is a pair of shorts, a tank top, a nice dress for the 1 or 2 occasions where the restaurant has a dress code and my bathing suits. That's it! :drool:

I'm so unbelievably excited. :love: I knew the trip was happening, but now that my dad is definitely booking things it makes it a little more real.

I'll be there for 13 gloriously wonderful beach-filled days. :heart:

All I need is a pair of shorts, a tank top, a nice dress for the 1 or 2 occasions where the restaurant has a dress code and my bathing suits. That's it! :drool:

I'm so unbelievably excited. :love: I knew the trip was happening, but now that my dad is definitely booking things it makes it a little more real.

13 days of Paradise! that will definately be a time well spent! Don't get too lazy under the sun :D
when are you going?

oh, and I found for us the gutter companions... so cold and lonely - most certainly in a need of cuddling :wink:

_companions.jpg

13 days of Paradise! that will definately be a time well spent! Don't get too lazy under the sun :D
when are you going?

oh, and I found for us the gutter companions... so cold and lonely - most certainly in a need of cuddling :wink:

_companions.jpg

Oh, I will use my time wisely. :yes: I plan on relaxing and reading and enjoying every moment of the sun. :love:

I'll be there Dec 13-26. My family always spends Christmas there. We started this tradition 7 years ago, and it's wonderful. My parents have a timeshare and we've been there so many times that we know all the cheap ways, and are able to do everything for a very reasonable price. We have a kitchen in our condo, so we make every meal except dinner in our place. Instead of giving each other presents throughout the year, we go on holiday instead. It's the best idea ever. :love:

Ooh - I'll snuggle up to the drummer. He looks like he needs a big hug for some warmth! :D

Oh, I will use my time wisely. :yes: I plan on relaxing and reading and enjoying every moment of the sun. :love:

I'll be there Dec 13-26. My family always spends Christmas there. We started this tradition 7 years ago, and it's wonderful. My parents have a timeshare and we've been there so many times that we know all the cheap ways, and are able to do everything for a very reasonable price. We have a kitchen in our condo, so we make every meal except dinner in our place. Instead of giving each other presents throughout the year, we go on holiday instead. It's the best idea ever. :love:

Ooh - I'll snuggle up to the drummer. He looks like he needs a big hug for some warmth! :D

:ohmy: that's soon already! I really like that your family has such a nice tradition! And indeed, going to the holiday together beats presents any time :up: While everyone else is busy making the last gift-shopping for Christmas, you'll enjoy your moment of peace in the beach instead :)

For Elevation era Bono he's looking mighty good there.
biggrin2.gif
I can has dibs on the shorty in the sheepskin coat?

don't let him fool you - he's a wolf in a sheepskin :lol:

:ohmy: that's soon already! I really like that your family has such a nice tradition! And indeed, going to the holiday together beats presents any time :up: While everyone else is busy making the last gift-shopping for Christmas, you'll enjoy your moment of peace in the beach instead :)

don't let him fool you - he's a wolf in a sheepskin :lol:

Yup - just 45 more days! Not that I'm counting or anything! :wink:

It's a wonderful tradition. It started out as just being a one time trip for health reasons, but we liked it so much that we've kept doing it. Plus, I have come to depend on this trip to help get me through the dark and depressing days of winter. It makes such a difference for me to spend a few weeks in the sun instead of being at home at the darkest time of year. I love that Christmas has become a relaxing time. It used to be so crazy busy and stressful and just not fun trying to find presents for everyone, etc. Now it's very low key and relaxed.

:shifty: But I like wolves. He can bite me anytime.
I actually have a small wolf hanging on my neck chain. :D My grandpa used to wear it, I got it when he passed away and have worn it ever since.

:crack: Oh bloody hell. Training 3 days a week with all the extras added is cracking me. My legs hurt so much, today at training when we had to do certain ways of standing I just started shaking all over, completely lacking muscle control. Good thing I bought homeopathic gel for over used muscles and another ointment for bruises, as I'm blue all over.

Getting up tomorrow should be fun. :happy:

It's a wonderful tradition. It started out as just being a one time trip for health reasons, but we liked it so much that we've kept doing it. Plus, I have come to depend on this trip to help get me through the dark and depressing days of winter. It makes such a difference for me to spend a few weeks in the sun instead of being at home at the darkest time of year. I love that Christmas has become a relaxing time. It used to be so crazy busy and stressful and just not fun trying to find presents for everyone, etc. Now it's very low key and relaxed.

Relaxing in the sun on a beach surely sounds much better than being stuck in the snow in the dark! :up:

I'm going to bed. :crack: Early rise again tomorrow, and yet another training in the evening. G'nite ladies. :hug:

i personally could not stand spending Christmas in warmth and sun, I need my white Christmas! But it's really good that it helps you to reduce stress and avoid the darkest time of the year! Surely the climate there is suitable for maintaing a good health!

:shifty: But I like wolves. He can bite me anytime.
I actually have a small wolf hanging on my neck chain. :D My grandpa used to wear it, I got it when he passed away and have worn it ever since.

:crack: Oh bloody hell. Training 3 days a week with all the extras added is cracking me. My legs hurt so much, today at training when we had to do certain ways of standing I just started shaking all over, completely lacking muscle control. Good thing I bought homeopathic gel for over used muscles and another ointment for bruises, as I'm blue all over.

Getting up tomorrow should be fun. :happy:

i figured you would be all over the Bono-wolf! (i'm figuring if he should be called Bonorine?) :hmm:
i like wolves too! beautiful animals!
aww, that's nice that you wear your grandpa's wolf neck chain! a good way to still keep him close to you! :up:

ouch! it sucks to lack muscle control! Hope the gel will help you to ease it a bit! A good relaxed sleep should always be helpful too! Good night GG!!! :wave:

Sleep well, both of you! :)

ETA - if I'm able to get the deal I want, I'm going to have a 6 hour layover in San Francisco on my way home. :hmm: That would be enough time to leave the airport and go do something in the city for a bit! :D I haven't been to San Fran in around 14 years. I'd love to go see the Golden Gate Bridge, or go have a meal somewhere cool!

I'm not a huge Bon Jovi fan, but my boyfriend is and Bon Jovi is coming to Boston in March. :hmm: Obviously can't get tickets now, but I can probably get them down the line. Only problem is, i'll likely wind up getting them through stubhub or ticketsnow. :angry: There's got to be Bon Jovi groups/messageboards where fans sell tickets for face value though. :pray:

I'm not a huge Bon Jovi fan, but my boyfriend is and Bon Jovi is coming to Boston in March. :hmm: Obviously can't get tickets now, but I can probably get them down the line. Only problem is, i'll likely wind up getting them through stubhub or ticketsnow. :angry: There's got to be Bon Jovi groups/messageboards where fans sell tickets for face value though. :pray:

Expect an Amy comment. She LOVES Bon Jovi :sexywink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom