PGP: Waiting for the monster inbetween legs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really liked that other gal in the picture - she seems like good people. Yay, other local U2 fans!

Here's my Jackson. :heart:

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

(lol, he looks a little worse for wear in that last picture, because I took it to show issues I was having with his fur in the spring.)

O hai thar, Mr Jackson! I should hook you up with my Tallulah Jane.

Cori- I don't think I could ever trust myself drunk around a U2 cover band. I'd wake up pregnant with not-really-Edgelings. :shifty:

Pretty kitty pics. :cute:

Cori that photo is awesome. :lol:

Some of you may have seen a comment I made in another thread.

I was giggling like a pleban as I was typing that. :wink:

VP I actually had to edit my response to you in that thread before I posted because I read it back and it read SO dirty. :lol:

ori- I don't think I could ever trust myself drunk around a U2 cover band. I'd wake up pregnant with not-really-Edgelings. :shifty:

Well, it helps when their wives and/or girlfriends are there. That curtails the flirting.

Some of them, however, are single. :shifty:

Poor kitty. :( I hope it's nothing!

Thanks. :)

:shifty:

69061_446907049050_753589050_5411692_4903626_n.jpg

Three fourths of Zoo station (missing = Adam-esque).

Not my favorite picture of myself, but it's still awesome. I wish I looked as awesome as the other girl, who is throwing the greatest rock face ever.

Also, I do believe there is a hand on my ass. :shifty:

Awesome, looks like you had a great time!

For sure! :up: I hope it comes to the theatre in my city.

VP, your cat is pretty....I mean he's boy cat pretty :wink:

Thanks! He's is gorgeous. :heart: He's my baby. Don't tell the others, but when they were babies and I was going to find home for some of them, I knew I wanted to keep him from the beginning, he's the first one I bonded with. :shh:

My cousin just moved to Victoria, BC and she said it's gorgeous there! Sharon (Thora) lives in Vancouver, and Amy (ryancoke) used to live here. Apparently BC is popular among Plebans :lol:

I was wondering why the hell you guys were talking about Victoria. Then I checked FB and saw. :lol: I was born there, actually. We moved to Vancouver shortly after I was born, though. It's very much an old lady city. :lmao: But that would mean you gals lived closer to me, so yay! :lol:

BC's a fabulous place to live! :up:

:shifty:

69061_446907049050_753589050_5411692_4903626_n.jpg

Three fourths of Zoo station (missing = Adam-esque).

Not my favorite picture of myself, but it's still awesome. I wish I looked as awesome as the other girl, who is throwing the greatest rock face ever.

Also, I do believe there is a hand on my ass. :shifty:

That picture is AWESOME! :lmao: :love:

I was wondering why the hell you guys were talking about Victoria. Then I checked FB and saw. :lol: I was born there, actually. We moved to Vancouver shortly after I was born, though. It's very much an old lady city. :lmao: But that would mean you gals lived closer to me, so yay! :lol:

BC's a fabulous place to live! :up:

That picture is AWESOME! :lmao: :love:

I've only heard good things about BC :D I'm still considering moving out there after I graduate :shifty:

MTE, your cat is pretty too :cute:

Her "rock on" face reminded of this video my BFF took of me at a hockey game a few years ago. It's a hilarious video, but YT did something funny to it recently, and it's all crappy quality and cuts in and out. :sad: Damnation. It's still funny though:

YouTube - Rock Ooooonnn!

I was drunk (geeze, I seem to be drunk an awful lot :uhoh: :lol: ), and she took this video from her phone. When I first uploaded it, it was fine in quality, but now it sucks. :lol: Ah well. You get the point. I was throwing the horns and yelling obnoxiously loudly. :D

Glad I can amuse you all. :D

Thora, :lol:

Hmm, that might not work, then! ;) Tallulah holds my love because she got pregnant by two boys at once. KITTY WIN! :applaud:

If Jackson prefers the boys, my friend Ashlee has a lovely black and white boy named Hunter that may be right up his alley! :cute:

Hunter's a good name. :sexywink: He's weird, maybe asexual? All my other boys are sort of crazy and rough and tumble. Jack is more...refined, and delicate. But then he'll be sitting there and one of the other cats will walk by, and out of the blue, he'll swat at them, and get the grumpiest look on his face, like a bitchy queen. :lol: Such a diva.

Back
Top Bottom