PGP: This Thread Is Too Dark

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Since this thread is so dark, I hired some guy to do our lighting:

u2rattle.jpg

Great.

First, Bono poked out my eyes.

Now he blinded me with that spotlight.

Jeeeeez, Bono. :grumpy:

:giggle::hug:cori :hug:

Fantastic show....I was there for both Boston shows that December.
I only went to the first show. Wild and Jem were there for both.

Amazing day. Met Wild and Jem, scanned into the ellipse, wound up on the rail for the encores, Bad, mangled Fast Cars, OOTS, and a wink during UTEOTW. :memories: :heart:

:nerd: this is an observation I made during the 360 tour last year, because I was waiting for him to do it, and he didn't. :ohmy:

I guess cause of the absence of Bullet and the gigantic spotlights already on the claw. :wink: They can easily blind you!

Maybe if you ask nicely he'll do it again. And can you ask if they can play 40 again for a change? :D

:hug: I'm going to bed, g'nite ladies!

:wave:Hi Dazzledbylight.

I wish they would add Boston to next year....I`d be there like a shot. I`m seriously considering New York though hoping for an announcement about UK & Ireland soon.............come on guys. I work and need to book time off work and its not easy during the summer months :angry:

But if anyone has wind of a spare New York ticket............let me know :hyper:

Boston, 12/4/05. :heart:

If you're interested, I wrote a whole blog about the show right after I saw them. Easily the best day of my life so far. :)

A blog here? I'll check it out. :) Cool.

I guess cause of the absence of Bullet and the gigantic spotlights already on the claw. :wink: They can easily blind you!

Maybe if you ask nicely he'll do it again. And can you ask if they can play 40 again for a change? :D

:hug: I'm going to bed, g'nite ladies!

Good ideas Gg. I'll bring it up the next time he stops by for coffee. :hmm:

:wave:

October. And lunch sounds fabulous! :D

I went to NYC when I was 11.

Yay! :D:hug:

and welcome back to my home!:hug:

What kind of food/cuisines do you like?
I'm usually good about finding good inexpensive to moderate (this from a poorer person's perspective not like upper-middle class. >tho i was mid-middle class for years<). Want to get a head start on thinking about places!

As we get closer to your visit --you can think about where you think you might be... then i can figure out restaurants in that area.
I go just bout any where.

And if there's any special places or interests you want to check out.... let me know if you need more info than what you are getting on-line, etc. I'll be happy to try and get what info you need. :)
---------------> is excited!:hyper:

Yay! :D:hug:

and welcome back to my home!:hug:

what kind of food/cuisines do you like?
I'm usually good about finding good inexpensive to moderate (this from a poorer person's perspective not like upper-middle class). Want to get a head start on thinking about places!

As we get closer to your visit --you can think about where you think you might be... then i can figure out restaurants in that area.
I go just bout any where.

And if there's any special places or interests you want to check out.... let me know if you need more info than what you are getting on-line etc. I'll be happy to try and get what info you need. :)
---------------> is excited!

Well, I'll eat/try just about anything. You're the local, so I'll let you surprise me! My bus is arriving at 34th and 8th, which I guess is by the Tick Tock Diner(may have that for breakfast), and near Penn Station. I'd love to visit 30 Rock, maybe go to Greenwich Village, anything. Just have to be at 34th and 8th by 4. :)

*fumbles for light switch*

I'm a bit confused but it's all good *L*

Hope everyone's well... Still no net at home for me, sigh. Am tempted to attempt comp repair with sledgehammer.

Time I got up... :wave:

Well, I'll eat/try just about anything. You're the local, so I'll let you surprise me! My bus is arriving at 34th and 8th, which I guess is by the Tick Tock Diner(may have that for breakfast), and near Penn Station. I'd love to visit 30 Rock, maybe go to Greenwich Village, anything. Just have to be at 34th and 8th by 4. :)

Is there any cuisine you don't like?

I'm far from the best at early :reject: so I'd suggest (depending on weather - like cold, nasty rain :uhoh: :madspit:), you might want to go to 30 Rock Center beween Breakfast and Lunch.

Then we could meet up somewhere in midtown, and depending if there's anything else you want to see in mid-town we go go right down to The Village or near by enough (to get there easily) and have lunch somewhere down there.:D

Dark evenings for the next 6 months...........need to get the candles out and a muscle bound LMJ to snuggle up to on the sofa.......:sexywink:

Sounds like heaven :drool:

My babies are back homes

Awwww :cute:

I wasn't happy. Plus, it was my alarm clock going off that woke me up from the dream, so I was extra grumpy. Monday mornings are the WORST!

Uhhh I hate it when that happens! Stupid monday mornings :angry:

Hi dazz!

I doubt I'll be wearing slutty clothing, but I will be on the rail if I can! :hi5:

I wanna do the rail at least once so maybe I'll do it that night with you :D
No slutty clothes for me, but I'm totally making a homemade "The Larry Mullen Band" tank top :sexywink:

Yayayayayayayayayyyy!!!!

I can get to NYC for $28 roundtrip, and roundtrip from NYC to Newark is around $15. Do you know what this means?

IM SEEING MUSE AGAIN!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

WOOHOO!!!! :hug:

*fumbles for light switch*

I'm a bit confused but it's all good *L*

Hope everyone's well... Still no net at home for me, sigh. Am tempted to attempt comp repair with sledgehammer.

Time I got up... :wave:

Hi Ali :wave:

Oh, that's OK. I was just saying I may go myself to the Tick Tock Diner. :)

Um, I can't think of anything I don't like. Like I said, I'll try anything, I love japanese, chinese, korean, mexican, indian, american, etc.

Oh, that's OK. I was just saying I may go myself to the Tick Tock Diner. :)

Um, I can't think of anything I don't like. Like I said, I'll try anything, I love japanese, chinese, korean, mexican, indian, american, etc.

oh. I understood YOU were going by yourself to the Tick Tock diner for breakfast!

well cool... I'll go look up stuff over the next 2 weeks... I'm partial to Indian food in particular, but I also love :heart: Chinese Dim Sum (in Chinatown), there are some specialized Chinese Noodle /or dumpling places around , and there may be a good LA-Mex, or Mexican restaurant or 2 I've heard of as well!

Anything U2 & NYC related?:lol: :hmm:
I can show you were fans lined up for GA outside of Madison Square GArden, and where we usually end up meeting them - it's a block away from your bus!:lol:

we'll kept each other posted...... when it's closer I'll give you my cell & land #s. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom