PGP: This Thread Is Too Dark

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Clawlings sound SO damn painful. :uhoh: :lol:

On a completely unrelated note, I'm really loving the new Hawaii Five-O. The main guy is damn hott. :drool: Gotta love the eye candy, especially in the episode tonight when he comes out of the ocean onto the beach. Dayyyum. :combust: :reject:

Clawlings sound SO damn painful. :uhoh: :lol:

On a completely unrelated note, I'm really loving the new Hawaii Five-O. The main guy is damn hott. :drool: Gotta love the eye candy, especially in the episode tonight when he comes out of the ocean onto the beach. Dayyyum. :combust: :reject:

Someone else suggested I need to watch it, and they had a super specific reason, but now I can't remember it! I suppose it's time to check it out!

Only 282 days till we railskank it up, maybe we will find out!

Wow - that's very specific! But very awesome! :hyper: I can't WAIT!!

Someone else suggested I need to watch it, and they had a super specific reason, but now I can't remember it! I suppose it's time to check it out!

There are gorgeous men! :wink: I think that's reason enough. Plus, the action is good, stuff blows up, it's shot in Hawaii, and the dialogue is pretty great. :D

Seriously though - the one shot of that dude coming up out of the water?! WOW. :drool:

ETA - Oh yeah! Spike! :love: He was in the pilot, and since he sounds like he's the bad-assiest of all the bad-asses, he'll probably be in more episodes to come.

Wow - that's very specific! But very awesome! :hyper: I can't WAIT!!

There are gorgeous men! :wink: I think that's reason enough. Plus, the action is good, stuff blows up, it's shot in Hawaii, and the dialogue is pretty great. :D

Seriously though - the one shot of that dude coming up out of the water?! WOW. :drool:

ETA - Oh yeah! Spike! :love: He was in the pilot, and since he sounds like he's the bad-assiest of all the bad-asses, he'll probably be in more episodes to come.

I have countdown issues. :lol:

Spike is enough reason for me to watch almost anything!

I have countdown issues. :lol:

Spike is enough reason for me to watch almost anything!

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with countdowns! :D I'm a huge advocate of them. I just haven't bothered with starting any lately, but I really should change that.

I never was a crazy Buffy-holic, but my old roomies were, and they used to watch it all the time, and I got sucked into it in the last few seasons. He was very pretty to watch. Especially that one scene where he's invisible with Buffy in the bed. :drool:

I have decided to start using "Edge-On" as often as possible, as it has so many possibilities.

"Oooh, I love dancing to this song! I'm gonna go get my Edge-On!"

"I practiced playing that song till my fingers were numb, and I almost gave up, but I decided to Edge-On through it."

"That picture of Edge in leather pants gave me a total Edge-On."

Blaaahahahahhahaaaa :lmao::lmao::applaud:

Clawlings......
:hmm: applying some kind (we don't know exactly WHAT kind here:huh::lol: ) of scientific logic.....

maybe
1> they are smaller than we realiz at that point.
2> their"shells" and "bone-structure" are more flexible, and softer at birth so their is more pressure than pain. Maybe they even sort of gently ( remember much smaller than anticipated) clamber their way out! :lol:

Said one startled PLEBAN "my goodness, my Clawling,,it felt strange, but not really painful, esp comparred to my Adamlings and the Bonoling..."

( i must have some insight BD just come on the radio! :lol::wink:)

:hug: for Zooey...

I has sympathy for your stabbityness. Or empathy... whichever means that I'm feeling stabbity also. But not at you, I hasten to add. :hug:

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with countdowns! :D I'm a huge advocate of them. I just haven't bothered with starting any lately, but I really should change that.

I never was a crazy Buffy-holic, but my old roomies were, and they used to watch it all the time, and I got sucked into it in the last few seasons. He was very pretty to watch. Especially that one scene where he's invisible with Buffy in the bed. :drool:

Spiiiiiike. :drool::drool: The invisible bed scene is awesome. And there's one in like season 4 where he is in bed with Harmony and kinda crawls across the bed all predator-like. :combust:

G'night, zu! :hug:

So I was just flipping thru the channels during a commercial break, and came across Grease, right during "Summer Nights." :love: *sings along obnoxiously loudly* :lol:

:applaud:

I think my mom holds the record for the number of times she's seen Grease. When it was in theatres she and her best friend went to see it 21 times!

:tsk:

:lol:
That reminds me of the Friends episode where they go back in time and Monica had just gotten thin and was trying to get Chandler's attention and she rubs the carrots all over herself - sooooo painfully awkwardly hilarious!

Okay, really going to bed now.

That episode is hilarious :lol:

I love the part when Chandler and Ross show up in their Miami Vice suits :lol:

Aw, K. :hug:s gently. I don't know about you, but I think we could all use a little of this right now:

mlarspanksadam.gif

Do you think they know what this kind of thing does to the girls/women in the audience?

:applaud:

I think my mom holds the record for the number of times she's seen Grease. When it was in theatres she and her best friend went to see it 21 times!

Wow - that's quite a lot! I remember when Titanic came out, people were having contests to see who could see it the most times. I remember hearing about some girl who saw it over 100 times in the theatre. :crack: I can't imagine ever doing that. :lol:

Hope your neck feels better soon! :hug:

Aw, K. :hug:s gently. I don't know about you, but I think we could all use a little of this right now:

mlarspanksadam.gif

Do you think they know what this kind of thing does to the girls/women in the audience?

:love: :cute: Thank you! That totally brightened the morning for me. :D It's dark and gloomy outside, and this made me grin. Yay!

And yes, I'm sure they know what it does to us. :sexywink:

Just got off the phone with the director of the program at King's College. She apologized for the confusion and said she'd do everything she could do make it right before my grant deadline.

Just got off the phone with the director of the program at King's College. She apologized for the confusion and said she'd do everything she could do make it right before my grant deadline.

:hi5: Were you like "You owe me, bitches!" ? I'd make them throw in a pony or a cappuccino maker or something.

I just checked my work website, and the article went through for publishing with my minimal changes. :applaud: I was expecting a snarky note back from the editor, but they just said "Thank you." WIN!

Huzzah! :hi5:

And for my fellow Losties, I just read that Jorge Garcia is going to be on How I Met Your Mother in a few months! :lol: The guy is getting jobs left right and centre! I love it. :D

hi zu, dg, Mte & thora! :hug:sssssss

MTE :applaud: for article going throught this time!

Feel better, Kristen!:hug:

The Larry & Adam spank vid- is THAT the same spank we first saw some weeeks back? Looks like it! :lol::lol::lol:

geat we really see both their reactions!!! :heart::lmao:

eta: Yay, Jorge!:applaud:

Awesome! Crossables crossed for you.

Sooo tired. Flaming Lips was fun last night. I think I enjoyed their show more last summer when I saw them, as I knew more of the songs. There were a handful they did last night I didn't know and didn't care for (I'm guessing they're on the latest album, which I don't like all that much).

Still a good show. Wayne Coyne is so awesome. That song Do You Realize??? is so wonderful. It made me cry just a teensy bit. All the balloons and confetti helped, too. :)

BonoCat is playing with a giant 3 foot tall beach ball that's sitting in my bedroom as a leftover from last weekend's yard sale. I bet he is thinking "Oh look, Edge, a beach ball!"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom