PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We just adopted a kitty from the local animal shelter. She's a real sweetheart. We're calling her Samus

DSC07470.jpg

She's so pretty! :cute:

I have all the Season One DVD's. Not got 2 or 3 yet due to cost issues. :grumpy::sad::lol:

I think I remember you posting in the GG thread. :up: Which reminds me I owe Thora a GG PM and must go bump GG thread tommorow. :lol:

I love Chuck and Blair. :love:

Yes you do owe me a PM! :lol: :wink: :kiss:

I have seasons 1 & 2. Season 3 is still too damn expensive for me to buy right now.

I'm not sure why this turned out SO BLURRY, but this is my Annex of Nerdness:

5085369050_78f2dc0b1c.jpg

(LOTR, Matrix, Buffy, HP, XMen, POTC, Spiderman and Buffy)

And even though you didn't mean Gilmore Girls (But you should! There are SO MANY U2 references!!)

5084771993_c2d07388cc.jpg

She's very calm, explored a little bit earlier. I'm a bit concerned with her food intake, but as we picked her up this afternoon she likely already had a big meal today. She also just ate a little bit of dry and a little bit of wet food, but hasn't drank any water yet. I'm also keeping an eye on her, taking her over every once in awhile to the litter box to make sure she knows where it is and that she will be safe to go there. I'm worried (that's what I do lol) but she likely just adjusting.

(LOTR, Matrix, Buffy, XMen, POTC, Spiderman and Buffy)

And even though you didn't mean Gilmore Girls (But you should! There are SO MANY U2 references!!)

U2 Buffy and Johnny Depp. I approve. :hi5::love:

Gilmore Girls isn't one any channel over here that I receive so never had a chance to watch it. :wink:

Yay for U2 references. :up::hi5:

Does anyone have the Angel DVD's? When I win the lottery I will get them. Haven't watched it in years. Always preferred Buffy though. :wink: Spike. :drool:

She's very calm, explored a little bit earlier. I'm a bit concerned with her food intake, but as we picked her up this afternoon she likely already had a big meal today. She also just ate a little bit of dry and a little bit of wet food, but hasn't drank any water yet. I'm also keeping an eye on her, taking her over every once in awhile to the litter box to make sure she knows where it is and that she will be safe to go there. I'm worried (that's what I do lol) but she likely just adjusting.

I don't think my kittens ate/drank much of anything the first couple of days I hd them. It freaked me out, but I guess it took a while for them to feel comfortable enough. I love that she's already all curled up with you, though! You can tell she likes having her own human!

: ohmy: Just think of all the epic Pleba adventures you could have with that money if you sold them. : shifty:

: tempts :

: wink:

HA! :lol: Very true, but there's no way I'm selling all my DVD's. :D

Sorry had lack of motivation all week. : sad::reject::lol:

Will send over the weekend. Just finally got caught up to latest episode. :shifty::lol:

Aww, no worries. I'm looking forward to it whenever it comes. :kiss:

(LOTR, Matrix, Buffy, HP, XMen, POTC, Spiderman and Buffy)

Okay, I have a very similar collection to you! :hi5: Should I take a picture of mine? :hmm: :lol:

I imagine it is just settling in with the food/drink intake. Will probably take a few days. She must be quite comfortable with you already though as shes curled up on the sofa and not in the travel cage/cat bed. :love::hug:

She likes Nick (my fiance as well) and she does this big head bops where she'll bop your head and rub against your face. This evening I felt tired so I laid down beside where she was and she reached her paws out and had both paws on my arm.. and we both napped. Her purring the entire time. She is a sweetheart. Breaks my heart that someone would abandon a cat. It also breaks my heart that there are still so many cats at the shelter and not enough people to adopt them all. At least we were able to take this one

She likes Nick (my fiance as well) and she does this big head bops where she'll bop your head and rub against your face. This evening I felt tired so I laid down beside where she was and she reached her paws out and had both paws on my arm.. and we both napped. Her purring the entire time. She is a sweetheart. Breaks my heart that someone would abandon a cat. It also breaks my heart that there are still so many cats at the shelter and not enough people to adopt them all. At least we were able to take this one

:cute::heart: She has a good home. Lucky kitty. :hug:

I know. I get so sad thinking about people abandoning pets too. :sad::hug::hug::hug:

I'm waiting until all the Harry Potter movies are out, then I'll buy whatever huge-ass collectors set there is. :heart: For some movies & TV shows I prefer to buy big sets (Alias, Lord of the Rings, Lost, etc.), but most of the time I just buy them as they come out.

You can call me Amy!:wink:

The fact that you saved her from a shelter is great too! My daughter had a birthday where instead of gifts, she asked for donations for the local animal shelter! It is sad to go there, but you feel so great when you rescue an animal! She looks happy already!!:cute:

Because I am a dork, and I'm killing time while waiting for the hockey game to begin, here's my collection. I'm putting it under a spoiler tag, as I'm not in the mood to mess with trying to get PB to resize the photos properly.

001-2.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

005.jpg

That's a hell of a lot of DVD's! :reject:

And yes, those are Christmas/twinkle lights. I have them set up on my entertainment system year-round. It's so much nicer to have my living room dark, and just a small light and those on, rather than the glaring overhead lights. :lol:

I'm waiting until all the Harry Potter movies are out, then I'll buy whatever huge-ass collectors set there is. :heart For some movies & TV shows I prefer to buy big sets (Alias, Lord of the Rings, Lost, etc.), but most of the time I just buy them as they come out.

I'm impatient. :lol::reject:

The fact that you saved her from a shelter is great too! My daughter had a birthday where instead of gifts, she asked for donations for the local animal shelter! It is sad to go there, but you feel so great when you rescue an animal! She looks happy already!!:cute :

That was so amazing of her. :love: She's been brought up the right way. :hi5::heart:

Yep, Harry is in there! Only the first 3, though- I got poor. :lol : Oh, and Monty Python snuck in as well. And Tomb Raider is next to Buffy.

I'd lend you the next 3 HP but they're only PAL compatible. :madwife::lol: I got all those 3 by gifts. :love:

I shall call you Amy then.

How about the litter box? She hasn't done any business she we have brought her home. I've taken her several times to show her where it is but she still hasn't gone in their and done her business

Raven. I'd suggest the cat thread in LS. :) There's loads of cat owners in there for other opinions. :hug: And lots of other cute kitteh pics. :cute: Again it could maybe be a settling in thing but I'm just guessing here.

Looks at PGP cat owners. Any suggestions girls re cats an litter trays.

Raven, when I brought Phoebe home, it took her a few days to settle in, get comfortable, and start eating and using the litter box on a regular basis.

She's in a strange new place and has to sort everything out. Try not to worry too much - give her a little time to get accustomed to her new home. :)

:lol: That'd be so me. I'd want to bring them all home. :sad::lol:

Thora. Nice collection. :ohmy::love: I used to watch Dawsons Creek when it was on and I was at school. :lol::love:

Love the lights. :love:

I loved Dawson's Creek when it was on. :lol: Now the early seasons make me laugh hysterically if I watch them back. :D

Thanks! I like having ambiance to the room. Makes it seem a little homier. :)

Raven, when I brought Phoebe home, it took her a few days to settle in, get comfortable, and start eating and using the litter box on a regular basis.

She's in a strange new place and has to sort everything out. Try not to worry too much - give her a little time to get accustomed to her new home. :)

Cori to the rescue with cat advice. :up:

Back
Top Bottom