PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hate traffic like that Thora! Thankfully, it doesn't happen often here!

I love getting into my PJ's and relaxing after work!:love:

It doesn't happen here very often either. I live out in the sticks, so whenever there is traffic, it's very strange. And it was impossible to turn around and go on another road, due to the twisty turny street, and it only being one lane either way. Oh well. It's all done with. :yes:

I was planning on having a few drinks tonight, but since I have a headache I'm probably going to avoid booze for the night, or until that's gone.

I bet you will. :sexywink: You will be fine on the terrace I think. If you just concentrate on the views in the distance. So pretty. :love::hug:

Also you're right, whatever happened to good old fashioned WALKING YOUR DOG!!

Don't worry, I'll be fine up there :wink:

It was!! Hope you're able to get one!

So I live 15 minutes away from my office. Coming home tonight took 45 bloody minutes. :crack: Stupid traffic. It was ridiculous. I thought it would clear up after we passed a certain point, and it did, for about 2 seconds. :tsk: :lol: Oh well, at least I'm home now in my comfy PJ's. :love:

That sucks :down:

Glad you're home all comfy in your pjs now :up:

I'm gonna take off now. I've got some school reading to catch up on. Have a good night everyone :hug: :wave:

Well, while searching for cleavage pics (which I didn't find), I did find a picture of that Edun shirt I was talking about, like, 18,643 threads ago:

sanfrancisco.jpg

Cori beautiful pic. Love the shirt. :up:

Also the hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil chimps. :lol: Where was it taken? In Seattle?

I have my Edun shirt on today. :cute: So sad that scarf has sold out. I wanted to get it when I have the money. :sad:

Love the pic Cori!:cute:

ETA: I guess after 4000 posts, I am a Rock n' Roll DoggIe Band-aid!:shifty:

My daughter is booting me off of the computer! Have a great night ladies!:hug:

Nice shirt, cori! :up:

I recently found a DVD cataloging website, so I've been entering all my DVD's. Apparently it tells you how much your collection is worth (presuming you paid full price for everything, which of course I didn't). I'm going to wait until everything's in there before I check how much it's worth. :lol: Probably a lot! :crack:

G'night, Amy! :hug:

Nice shirt, cori! :up :

I recently found a DVD cataloging website, so I've been entering all my DVD's. Apparently it tells you how much your collection is worth (presuming you paid full price for everything, which of course I didn't). I'm going to wait until everything's in there before I check how much it's worth. :lol: Probably a lot! :crack :

Oooh that'd be interesting if I had more DVD's. :lol:

Night Amy. :wave::hug:

Thanks, y'all. :)

The only thing I don't like about the shirt is that it's very sheer, so I have to wear a cami underneath (I have a white one).

I shouldn't even say "I don't like about," because it's just one of those things you do so you can wear a shirt you like. :lol:

Thanks, y'all. :)

The only thing I don't like about the shirt is that it's very sheer, so I have to wear a cami underneath (I have a white one).

I shouldn't even say "I don't like about," because it's just one of those things you do so you can wear a shirt you like. :lol:

I have this problem too. I wear i think white cami underneath too. Damn pretty, soft, organic cotton. :shifty::love::drool::lol:

Oooh that'd be interesting if I had more DVD's. :lol:

Night Amy. :wave::hug:

I have a ridiculous amount of them. :reject: :lol:

I already have my books listed on a book website, and the site I used to use for DVD's no longer exists. We'll see how long this website lasts for! :lol: I'm about 80% done with uploading my list. :lol:

Most of mine are U2/Buffy/X Files/GG related. With a couple of my fave movies. :lmao::reject:

Books. :drool::love: I wish my local library had decent books in it or good second hand book shops here. :(

Alway end up having to buy books when buy one get one free deals are on at Tesco. :lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom