PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
0106c.jpg

:whistle:

I love that! :cute: I think I had all of them saved, but that one is so cute. :lol:

:| thora- thanks for answering :) i will post tomorrow or sunday.
i typed up a good paortion of a post, then I went to look something up on the LOTR:movie site, and went to make a snack while it loaded; came back and it was totally frozen. Nothing i could do would unfreeze it so i had shut down and restart and poof went all that work. bah!

anyone else feel free tell me what you think in the meantime! :)

:applaud:Way to go DG!!!

MTE, you have not posted the countdown on my wall. I now haz sadz!:sad:

What is with the gravy hate in the Montreal thread? It isn't poutine if it doesn't have gravy!!!!!!!!:angry:

Except for you Jem...you said it nicely!:wink:

Drea, are you up for a 3 way birthday bash with Wild and I in Montreal or Toronto? We are all marking the same milestone!:sexywink:

I feel extremely BITCHY right now!:crazy::gah:

I can't believe how self-centered some people are. Seriously!:angry:

ETA: No one in here of course!

:lol: It's pretty bad. I've seen that advertised a lot - on my TV guide channel there's always commercials playing in half of the screen, and they play one for that thing a lot. :lol:

:wave: Morning all (well I think its morning even though its pitch black!).

Didn`t sleep that well as too hot - changed to a thicker duvet as it is getting down to 3 degrees at night now, but of course now too hot in bed :angry:

Must be dreams of Larry giving me hot flushes and night sweats :D

I loved Dawson's Creek when it was on.

Random comment #1: Wilmington, NC (where I live) is where DC was filmed. One Tree Hill is filmed here now. Really cool name, but nothing at all what I was hoping it would be about. :giggle:

Random comment #2: No one has ever told me that I have "artsy boobs", either. I fail at life???

:lmao:

BTW - the title for this thread alone deserves 10 stars! :up:

Ok, I just used status shuffle on my status, and a "friend" puts on there that they like original status updates more. Then I guess they realized it sounded rude, so they erased it. Is it just me, or is what I decide to post up to me, and not for the satisfaction of others? I hate people who don't take 2 seconds to censor themselves! :angry:

ETA: I won't put this in the hate thread, because someone got mad at me for a post I made in there, even though it had nothing to do with them. Sorry for venting!

Back
Top Bottom