PGP: Rock and Roll All Night...and Party Every Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colours4U2 said:
I started a landslide in my ego. No one wants me here, obviously.
go on, all of you, chime in, say no one likes me.
i'll get the hint.
and maybe in a few days you'll read the obit in the news.
You'll be happy.
Go on. Continue. You are mean. be mean to me now.

Colours4U2 said:
i heard carbon mono inside a garage would do no harm.
we will lose consciousness and then all else.
peaceful if anything.

Colours4U2 said:
you know i will.
you have made me feel like shit and i will. and no one obviously cares.
it's liek murder and no one points fingers. she WAS suicidal.
its no trick. theres no playing with this.

In regards to these posts...

Suicide is NOTHING to joke about. NOTHING. And to also point the finger at others in case such an event would occur (which you seen to be attempting in a subtle fashion), is cruel.

If you weren't joking, I suggest you seek some help then. Threats like these are NOT to be taken lightly. I'm actually wondering whether or not 911 needs to be called. If people are feeling suicidal, they are supposed to call 911...or somene should call it for them. And if you think I'm kidding, I'm not. I had an online friend from several states away call 911 on me once. Why? We were talking on the phone, and I was super groggy. He asked me what was wrong, and I told him I had taken some pills. Well, I had meant a double dose of sleeping pills, but he thought I had done a major overdose and was trying to kill myself, and he called the cops.

Don't toy with people's emotions here. If you really DO need help, posting these little threatening messages in a PLEBAn thread isn't the way to go about it...at least not in this thread. You could post something in Zoo Confessionals, but, bear in mind, if you make more posts similar to this nature, I wouldn't be surprised if authorities were notified.

Last edited:
Bonochick said:

In regards to these posts...

Suicide is NOTHING to joke about. NOTHING. And to also point the finger at others in case such an event would occur (which you seen to be attempting in a subtle fashion), is cruel.

If you weren't joking, I suggest you seek some help then. Threats like these are NOT to be taken lightly. I'm actually wondering whether or not 911 needs to be called. And if you think I'm kidding, I'm not. I had an online friend from several states away call 911 on me once. Why? We were talking on the phone, and I was super groggy. He asked me what was wrong, and I told him I had taken some pills. Well, I had meant a double dose of sleeping pills, but he thought I had done a major overdose and was trying to kill myself, and he called the cops.

Don't toy with people's emotions here. If you really DO need help, posting these little messages at a U2 board isn't the way to go about it...at least not in this thread. You could post something in Zoo Confessionals, but, bear in mind, if you make more posts similar to this nature, I wouldn't be surprised if authorities were notified.

I e-mailed Sicy and Elvis. I didn't know how to get in touch with anyone else, not being premium, and not being able to PM. :(

Sounded attention-seeking to me, I hope I didn't alarm anyone, I just thought it should be reported.

VintagePunk said:

I e-mailed Sicy and Elvis. I didn't know how to get in touch with anyone else, not being premium, and not being able to PM. :(

Sounded attention-seeking to me, I hope I didn't alarm anyone, I just thought it should be reported.

No, I'm glad that you reported it...especially in a thread like this that's not as easy to monitor, given its fast paced nature.

If you ever want to email any other mods, it's simply their username @interference.com. Bonochick@interference.com, Miroslava@interference.com, etc. :)

I agree with Bonochick.

Suicide is NOTHING to joke about, at all.

I've had to deal with friends saying they would do that and it's not nice to be the one whoi receives the threat.

So if you are thinking about it, please seek help rather than threaten people on a website please.

I hope that if you do feel this way that you do seek help and feel better soon :yes:

I'll actually go out on a limb here and get a little more personal...

I have tried to kill myself before. Twice. It's a horrid thing to go through.

These posts that were made are either serious or they are not. If they are serious, my heart breaks, because I know what it feels like. If they are not serious...then they sicken me.

I agree with Bonochick. As someone who has been suicidial in the past and has known people who have been, I'm extremely offended if you aren't being serious.

Bonochick, I know where you've been too. :hug:

Morning everyone :hug: I see colours/xtal was back after I went to sleep. :|

Good Morning DG :bigsislove: :heart: :hug:

If they are a joke, then really, you need help for making a sick joke like that.

Luckily I've never went through a suicide attempt, and I hope I never have to.

Bonochick said:

No, I'm glad that you reported it...especially in a thread like this that's not as easy to monitor, given its fast paced nature.

If you ever want to email any other mods, it's simply their username @interference.com. Bonochick@interference.com, Miroslava@interference.com, etc. :)

Thanks for coming on and respondiing to this, now I feel like I can go to bed.

As I said a few pages ago, I've worked with a clinical psychologist for the past year who's area of expertise is depression. I know the basic signs to look for, regarding suicide risk, and I also know that unless someone is literally holding a knife to their own throat, or about to swallow a handful of pills, there is little that can be done, legally.

The two big signs to look for are: does the person have a plan? and does the person have the materials to carry out the plan?

Unfortunately, people use the threat as an emotional manipulation against others all the time, and that really sucks. :|

the rockin edge said:

someone just got banned the other day for lying about someone dying, things like this aren't funny:|

Things like that are wrong, uwwe deserved to be banned for lying about it, he shouldnt have used this to emotionally manipulate people, and to influence moderators decisons on bringing his friend back.

However, it was good that he apologised for his behaviour.

The jokes arent funny at all, they just seem like something to do while the day passes for these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom