PGP: Rock and Roll All Night...and Party Every Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep DG, I think you may have started something there......
Russty didn't help much either, oh well.
But, I don't know them from the other thread, so don't really know their personalities.
*gotta get out of this thread more often*

Hey, I just read what Chizip said to them/her/it/they

Last edited:
Chizip said:
Why did you take a picture of your hands instead of your faces. Hands can be hands of anybody... Plus, in your introduction thread you never mentioned you were the roommate of another interferencer, youd think that would be something a person would mention. Plus, in your introduction thread you said "I am living and working in LA," which makes it sound like you are there in the present, and not going there in the future.

Just seems a bit odd to me that you wouldnt mention that you are the roommate of an interferencer until you got called out on being the same person. Doesnt xtal live with her parents too? So are you living with them as well?

Chizip is my HERO! :bow:

Thanks for posting that one SG.

How are ya today?

Chippy is my goodluck charm.....

When getting my tickets from ticketbastard, the last clue was "Chippy" that I had to decipher...........:wink:

Bonochick said:
I'll actually go out on a limb here and get a little more personal...

I have tried to kill myself before. Twice. It's a horrid thing to go through.

These posts that were made are either serious or they are not. If they are serious, my heart breaks, because I know what it feels like. If they are not serious...then they sicken me.

:hug: Absolutely true. I was horrified to read her threats when I returned this morning. I've been very open about the fact that I came very close to killing myself, and that I would do anything to help someone get out of that deep dark abyss if I could. It's just not some threat to use to get attention or try and mess with peoples heads. It's horrifying and heart breaking to see people use it that way

morning girls! :wave:
GG and SG, you were here when i went to bed and you are here when i woke up...you girls are hardcore :hug:

Wild! :drool:

greeneyedgirl said:
Who is Bonochick talking about?

Oh, you seriously have to read back to fully appreciate what went on here last night :huh: Let me get the link to where it all began....

Nevermind, I'm still catching up, I see DG linked you already

hi Tre! Chizip has come out of retirment...I see. It looks like the drama started on the old thread, maybe?

GG, LMAO at the tree bark story. You godess :bow:

the rockin edge said:
bananalama.gif

discussion please

:ohmy: Just last night I had a dream about a banana riding a Llama! :uhoh: I thought it was some freaky Freudian thing, but I was really dreaming about TRE! :lmao: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Don't worry, I have Jumper Cables in my truck. I'll be there in like, oh, seven or eight hours :wink:

I'd say 7 or 8 months is more realistic. :lmao:

My neighbor usually helps us out when something like this happens. But he's not home. :sad:

Can you get on MSN? I wanna send you something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom