PGP- I Can't Think Of a Good Thread Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grab eyeshadow brush, poke repeatedly at eye, repeat with another color! ;)

They kinda remind me of a dragonfly :D.

color1> apply apply ouch! ouch!

/color2> apply oww! apply aply yikes!
/color3> ouchy! apply apply oucy! apply!

Don> :RELIEF: !!! :hyper:

No Pain.No...... gain ?!??

a brave Halloween woman!!
hmmm.. yeah i could see that ( dragon fly)

So, you're saying you want to handle the ass..isting?

That'd be the truth! :D

*thinks of that gif* :drool: :lol:
Not that I need any Inspiration :wink:
My finely-honed Imagination is up for the task! :drool: :wink:

:shifty: Hi guys, Jem asked me to post pictures of the shoddy MacPhisto costume I wore to work today :lol:

ab8d9a1f.jpg

ec2bd001.jpg

20589f71.jpg

cb804d9f.jpg

I pinned that lemon to the jacket for an extra touch :wink: I couldn't find a gold jacket so I had to use red, instead of the red shirt. I also suck at applying eye makeup, haha. The pants are really gold though, the picture is kinda dark. Also, I have kinda shaggy hair so slicking it back was really hard :lol: It came out ok, I thought.

Everyone else's costumes were awesome! :D

Yer tags, they be broken! :(

I think you need to take out the / that's in the front part of each tag.

:shifty:

:shifty: Hi guys, Jem asked me to post pictures of the shoddy MacPhisto costume I wore to work today :lol:

ab8d9a1f.jpg

ec2bd001.jpg

20589f71.jpg

cb804d9f.jpg

I pinned that lemon to the jacket for an extra touch :wink: I couldn't find a gold jacket so I had to use red, instead of the red shirt. I also suck at applying eye makeup, haha. The pants are really gold though, the picture is kinda dark. Also, I have kinda shaggy hair so slicking it back was really hard :lol: It came out ok, I thought.

Everyone else's costumes were awesome! :D

Thanks, I fixed it :) Im posting from my phone and I forgot how to do it.

Oh man, the pictures are disturbingly large :yikes: Sorry bout that.

That looks great Val, love the pants, they're awesome! :love:

I think I'm going to make myself some Halloween chocolate chip cookies in a bit, since things were too chaotic to get candy to hand out this year, meaning no leftovers for me.

Thanks...they were leggings, so they were quite unflattering in real life :lol:

We have lots of leftovers. No one comes to our door!

Trying to catch up sneakily from work, and whizzing past all the pics so they don't attract undue attention... :reject:

Who's getting married?? :confused: :hyper:

All the costumes/eyeshadow look awesome! :up:

VP, glad you found a food Max will eat, hopefully he'll eat that dissolving type of food as well. :hug:

I went to a party on Saturday night, and the hosts had two brand new tiny 8-week-old kittens... :love: They fell asleep on my lap! :cute: It was so hard not to steal them and take them home.

Thanks...they were leggings, so they were quite unflattering in real life :lol:

We have lots of leftovers. No one comes to our door!

Really?? I never would have guessed. They look great on you!

Trying to catch up sneakily from work, and whizzing past all the pics so they don't attract undue attention... :reject:

Who's getting married?? :confused: :hyper:

All the costumes/eyeshadow look awesome! :up:

VP, glad you found a food Max will eat, hopefully he'll eat that dissolving type of food as well. :hug:

I went to a party on Saturday night, and the hosts had two brand new tiny 8-week-old kittens... :love: They fell asleep on my lap! :cute: It was so hard not to steal them and take them home.

Thanks Ali! :hug: Today has gone smoothly, at least. Except for the pill giving, I SUCK at that, poor guy.

Awww. I don't think there's anything as cute and cuddly and tiny and vulnerable as baby kittens. :cute: You can always go back and steal them later. :shifty: :wink:

Ali, if you pop back in, sorry to hear about your water leaking and electrical issues, and that your landlord doesn't seem to be concerned enough to fix it. :crack: Glad your roommate could make it a little safer, in the meantime.

sheesh - you're right. I haven't been around much for this one so someone else is gonna have to start throwing out thread titles.

and I may have to Larry pic spam the rest of this thread, since it's still his birthday for another few hours.

sheesh - you're right. I haven't been around much for this one so someone else is gonna have to start throwing out thread titles.

and I may have to Larry pic spam the rest of this thread, since it's still his birthday for another few hours.

yes please!:shifty:

:corn:

and we hardly got any TrickorTreaters this year and still have a huge bowl of candy. :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom