PGP: Do you want a cucumber with that?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

:angel:

I take it we're talking salad here :wink:

this

I totally forgot but Kristen just reminded me, I made this pic for you gals. :) That's the Hannover Quay fire exit door btw. It was awesome to read all those messages from fans all ove rthe world.
p1000053d.jpg

YAY!!!! :applaud: That's AWESOME!!!!!!
I still can't believe I didn't go down there when I was in Dublin. I didn't think Mr.Z would go with me. Now, of course, he says, "I woulda gone" :doh:

:lol: I doubt it, but if he does he'd be traumatized forever!

:crack: IE is freaking out for me. It wouldn't load any page and take forever. I see my last post didn't make it. I rebooted, hopefully it helped.

Oh and also if anyone needs a laugh I said to Craig before ( my ex for those that don't know ;) - we went out for something to eat) "When me and HIM ( this is his name for Gary Lightbody - he has names for all my celeb crushes :lmao: ) get married will you come to the wedding?"

Without missing a beat he was like " I'd give you away, after checking he was a decent guy who deserved you".

I as like :lmao: I was joking you eejit. ( I would also like to say I was quite tipsy at that point of conversation. :shifty::lol: )

ETA: Gary got off lightly. Poor Ed Macfarlane from Friendly Fires gets called Boney Boy. :lmao: ( They have a song called Skeleton Boy which Craig kept thinking was called Boney Boy. :rollseyes: :p )

I am having the worst day ever!!!!:angry:

Aw, what's wrong? :hug:

I just emailed the woman in Manchester who teaches Burlesque about her next lesson dates. Yes people, I'm gonna do Burlesque lessons. :shifty :: rockon:: drool::hyper ::shifty ::reject :

:lmao:

We'll be needing a private show (no one else gonna know...) next year. :combust:

Oh and also if anyone needs a laugh I said to Craig before ( my ex for those that don't know ;) - we went out for something to eat) "When me and HIM ( this is his name for Gary Lightbody - he has names for all my celeb crushes :lmao: ) get married will you come to the wedding?"

Without missing a beat he was like " I'd give you away, after checking he was a decent guy who deserved you".

I as like :lmao : I was joking you eejit. ( I would also like to say I was quite tipsy at that point of conversation. :shifty :: lol: )

ETA: Gary got off lightly. Poor Ed Macfarlane from Friendly Fires gets called Boney Boy. :lmao : ( They have a song called Skeleton Boy which Craig kept thinking was called Skeleton Boy. :rollseyes : :p )

That's hilarious! Craig :cute: So glad things have worked out for you two! :hug:

I need to reply to a PM to you I think. :lol:

No rush. Really. :waiting: :wink:

The kids are fighting with each other, the husband is grumpy, and it is soooooo hot here. The kids are getting on each others nerves. I have told them that next year we will have to put them in some day camps to get them out of the house. We do take them out, but most times when we suggest something, they don't want to do it. I think this summer is especially bad because it is way hotter than usual. It is uncomfortable to be outside ofr any length of time. My kids are usually great, don't get me wrong, but it is time for school to start again!:lol:

My holidays are done on Tuesday, so I will be going back to working at the daycare part time. It will be good to get back into a routine again. I dread trying to get our sleeping patterns back to normal. The first week of school we are all like the walking dead!:huh:

I know tomorrow will be better, I'm just having one of those days. :wink:

We'll be needing a private show (no one else gonna know...) next year. :combust :

That's hilarious! Craig :cute : So glad things have worked out for you two! :hug :

No rush. Really. :waiting : :wink :

There's a Burlesque venue in Toronto. I found it online. I wanna go now. :lmao::reject:

I'm sure I can arrange that. :sexywink: Don't expect too much though, won't have been doing it too long. LOL!! You were in the bathroom I think before Sarah, Drea, Liz and myself left the room on TO2 and I whipped my top off and was stood in bra like I need a new top this one smells. :lmao: :reject: Oh and that would be my ideal song to get up on stage and do a routine to. :combust::shifty::reject::lol:

I have been checking this woman's site obsessively since I mentioned wanting to do the lessons but nothing, so gone the direct route. :lol:

Craig cracks me up. ( Most of the time, sometimes he really annoys me - what exes are for right ;) )

Goes to PM. :heart:

The kids are fighting with each other, the husband is grumpy, and it is soooooo hot here. The kids are getting on each others nerves. I have told them that next year we will have to put them in some day camps to get them out of the house. We do take them out, but most times when we suggest something, they don't want to do it. I think this summer is especially bad because it is way hotter than usual. It is uncomfortable to be outside ofr any length of time. My kids are usually great, don't get me wrong, but it is time for school to start again!:lol:

My holidays are done on Tuesday, so I will be going back to working at the daycare part time. It will be good to get back into a routine again. I dread trying to get our sleeping patterns back to normal. The first week of school we are all like the walking dead!:huh:

Yeah, they get bored around this time of the year! Even Sarah is, I think.

Hopefully tomorrow *will* be better for you. :hug:

Yeah i have NOOOOOOO idea where she got the idea from!!! :whistle:

Hmm, I wonder. :eyebrow: :wink:

Aww. :hug: I guess siblings/holidays/heat do not match. Hope tommorow is better.

My siblings are a lot older and have a different mum so my mum never had that problem during the holidays, it was just me and her. :love: Would have been nice to have someone to play with sometimes though.

Day camp is good. It was fun, I did that one year, my mum saved up for ages. I got to do archery, swimming, general campy things. I won a trophy for target shooting out of the whole camp aswell. Only thing I have ever won I think. :lmao:

Back to normal day sleeping habits = fail. :|:lol::hug:

Thanks for all of the encouraging words!:hug:

On a positive note, my 7 year old gives me a hug today, and I tell him that I love him. He says back " Mom, I have loved you for 7 1/2 years!" :cute: My heart melted.:heart:

Back
Top Bottom