PGP: Appreciating the men behind the boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jem is alive again! :hug: Thank god!

Hope your work is less shite as mine today :lol: Got some mayor problems with cooling techniques. ( Airco problems seem to be following me around since Glasto :huh: WTF )

GG, what does the HIP and HOP stand for? :reject: I never even heard of it.

When we got our Cavalier in May, it needed some work done (we bought an '02 and only paid $2000 for it), so for the first month or so it made various rattling noises. Since the car is golden-tan colored with a dark interior, we dubbed it our Rattle & Hum car. :D

:up:

Mine's the Zuropa-Mobile. My license plate is ZUROPA (zooropa was taken :madwife: ) and the center console has the entire U2 discography.

Will it make you feel any better to know I just paid for my flight from Chicago to Montreal? :shifty:

Edit- Oops! I booked the part that goes from Chicago to Mont Tremblant. That last half hour flight to Montreal gets booked tomorrow!

Yes, that DOES make me feel better! :hyper: :love: :hyper:

Jem is alive again! :hug: Thank god!

Hope your work is less shite as mine today :lol: Got some mayor problems with cooling techniques. ( Airco problems seem to be following me around since Glasto :huh: WTF )

GG, what does the HIP and HOP stand for? :reject: I never even heard of it.

What it says in the quote. :lol: I've no clue what it is either, never heard of it but read it in one of my articles.

What it says in the quote. :lol: I've no clue what it is either, never heard of it but read it in one of my articles.

It sounds cool tough. Probably a tactic to make science more hip among the youngsters :shifty:
They should choose Edge as the face of science , that would attract moar :drool:

Hows that article coming together anyway? Did you finish it.

Did you name it after Chris Martin and Gwenyth Paltrow's daughter?

Not really. :lol: I was in the car dealership for a REALLY LONG TIME when i was buying her, apparently there was some kind of crisis that our salesman had to go off to handle. The only entertainment was a bunch of car magazines, so my mom and I started coming up with ways to amuse ourselves, and were just agreeing that it would be a great idea to see how many prices we could go switch around before anyone noticed when the car guy FINALLY came back. So basically, when he was on the phone a few minutes later reading my car info off to the auto loan people, when he read her serial number or whatever cars have and it started with A, I immediately said "A IS FOR APPLE!" Only later did I justify "If Gwenyth can name her kid that, I can name my car Apple."

THAT WAS POSSIBLY THE MOST BORING STORY EVER. I APOLOGIZE.

It sounds cool tough. Probably a tactic to make science more hip among the youngsters :shifty:
They should choose Edge as the face of science , that would attract moar :drool:

Hows that article coming together anyway? Did you finish it.

I bet Edge would be interested in HIPHOP.:wink:

:uhoh: well... sorta... not. I closed it. Am a little bit further than one page, but leaving the big thing for tomorrow. Gotta go to karate tonight, after all.

:reject: Procrastrinator for life.

now what?

Nothing terrible, don't worry. :lol: I just discovered like RIGHT as I was booking the flight that it leaves from Chicago Midway airport, instead of Chicago O'Hare, which is where I'm flying into. It just means an hour subway ride from one to the other. I intend to swing by Oprah's house and see if I can borrow her jet to skip the whole next day's travel and go straight to Montreal that night. :hyper:

Nothing terrible, don't worry. :lol: I just discovered like RIGHT as I was booking the flight that it leaves from Chicago Midway airport, instead of Chicago O'Hare, which is where I'm flying into. It just means an hour subway ride from one to the other. I intend to swing by Oprah's house and see if I can borrow her jet to skip the whole next day's travel and go straight to Montreal that night. :hyper:

Holy crap. So you fly from your airport, to O'Hare, train to Midway, to some teeny airport in Ontario, then another plane to Montreal??????? :panic: :gah: :panic:

Post twins! :hi5:

I'll have the $ to book the Mont Tremblant to Montreal flight tomorrow, and after that only the Toronto back to Chicago is left! :hyper: All the layovers and stuff kinda suck, but I'm still feeling pretty awesome for figuring out how to fly for under $500 round trip last minute when all the normal flights are like $800-1000 now. I'm like a travel NINJA.

better pack LIGHT and wear comfy shoes!
But yeah, under $600 is MOST impressive! :hi5:

I'm just doing one small suitcase and my giant purse, which I think is the cousin of Hermione's Deathly Hallows bag. I need to look up bag fees so I can decide if I want to pack bottled water and stuff to save $, or not pack anything liquidy and just take the bag as a carry-on.

Question: Is anyone going to totally judge me if my swimsuit top doesn't match the bottom? :lol: I got a new top and never got around to buying the bottom to match.

Back
Top Bottom