PGP: Appreciating the men behind the boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just spilled liquid laundry detergent all over myself. :| I guess it's a good thing that I'm doing laundry right now! :wink: But geeze louise am I ever a klutz. Should have been more careful! :lol:

Bringing this over from the old thread...

Omg Bono and Adam did their thing again? :ohmy: I need moar proof of this. At Glasto it was Hawt.

They did it at least once - maybe twice - in the shows I went to, and they definitely did it in East Lansing (Mark (U2BROTHR) got pics!) It's adorably cute *g* (Now if we could only persuade Larry to go back to spanking Adam during Crazy... :wink: I made a point of watching them on the catwalk during my shows and no luck... not even on my birthday *pout*)

ETA: I don't know if I ever posted in here what my birthday song was (as in, the boys playing it at 12am May 25th EST) after all our spoiler girls had seen their shows, so...

My birthday song...

was...

ZOOROPA!!!!

How about the boys behind the men? :shifty:

I'm channeling my inner Wild Honey.

That last thread moved quicker than a GA line let loose by security. I had dinner (turkey tacos) and it was onward and upward!

I feel the perverse is strong in you :evil:

Thanks everyone. :hug: We only went out on our 2nd date last night, but we've been talking daily since my coworker introduced me to him a few weeks ago. We agreed that we'd like to see each other exclusively. :)

So yeah, I'm in a relationship again I guess. It excites me and scares me at the same time. :lol: But he's a great guy.

That's great news :applaud: :happy:

:reject: No ideas.

Daz for you.

the guitar Dallas designed especially for Bono

Anaheim26-18-2011cpenyak18.jpg

Anaheim26-18-2011cpenyak17.jpg

Anaheim26-18-2011cpenyak11.jpg

Does that mean that it plays itself then :lol:

Zu, how cool you met Rocko! He's a nice guy as well. Love how no matter what the weather is, he always walks around in shorts. :giggle:

Mornin' MTE! Being productive again?

:reject: I woke up way late, now I really need to get to work on this thing. I didn't get any further than what I showed yesterday. Major fail.

Yaaaaaaaaaay :hyper: How long does a flight from Chicago to Montreal take?

Ok I wrote two sentences. Changed two others. Reading a new article typing the bits I can use. :crack: This is going to take years. And I have until tomorrow.

Yaaaaaaaaaay :hyper: How long does a flight from Chicago to Montreal take?

Ok I wrote two sentences. Changed two others. Reading a new article typing the bits I can use. :crack: This is going to take years. And I have until tomorrow.

Hmmm, I suppose that's something I should know! :lol: I just had to look it up again. I'll leave Chicago at 8:30am (which arrrgh, means I'll need to leave the hotel at early o'clock!) arrive in Toronto at 11:05, leave there at 13:55, arrive in Mont Tremblant at 15:05, leave at 15:55, arrive in Montreal at 16:10. In other words... too long! :lol: But at least it gives me a couple of hours to see you guys & the city before Last Sleep Before U2! :hyper:

:lol: Apparently I'm now reading about HipHop.

We used two pools of diploid strains: i)
heterozygous deletion strains deleted for one copy of the essential
genes (1158 strains), which often identifies compound targets through
HaploInsufficiency Profiling (HIP) [22,30], and ii) homozygous
deletion strains deleted for both copies of non-essential genes (4768
strains); thisHOmozygous Profiling (HOP) assay identifies genes that
buffer the drug target pathway [24].
Using this combination of the HIP and HOP

Finally something HIPHOP I am down with. :wink:

"Using this combination of HIP and HOP" sounds like how Edge would write a song. :D

This is by far the most layovers I've ever had (3 going one way!) on a trip, but it will be worth it!! (The flight from Mont Tremblant to Montreal was like $25 before taxes. :lol:)

Whooooa, I just figured something out. Instead of just flying from Toronto to Chicago on the 12th, spending the night and catching my flight home the next day, I can take a train from Toronto to Niagara, check out the falls and cheesy tourist stuff, spend the night THERE, grab a train to the Buffalo airport and fly to Chicago the next morning, and it will only cost me like $20 more. Night in Niagara Falls > Night in Chicago airport hotel!!

That last photo is SO photoshopped. :tsk: Almost makes you think Edge has an ass.

Oooh see the Niagara falls is pretty neat. :up: Can't you take the train from Toronto to Montreal? We're doing that the other way around on the 10th anyway, seems like a cheaper way to go than fly!

That last photo is SO photoshopped. :tsk: Almost makes you think Edge has an ass.

Oooh see the Niagara falls is pretty neat. :up: Can't you take the train from Toronto to Montreal? We're doing that the other way around on the 10th anyway, seems like a cheaper way to go than fly!

Flying home from the airport by Niagara is WAAAAY cheaper than from Toronto or Montreal, so it works perfectly!

It looks like I'll be doing the train on the 10th, too! :up: I wonder if I can still book it that day? Or will it be totally sold out by then?

You can try booking online, but hopefully there'll be plenty of space left on the train. I've no clue how big these trains are.

You can try booking online, but hopefully there'll be plenty of space left on the train. I've no clue how big these trains are.

I would guess they don't usually run out of tickets, but there may be a lot of extra people going from Montreal -> Toronto for the same reason as us. My last pre-trip check won't hit my bank account til the 7th or 8th, so I can't book it till at least then.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH, just over a week till Edge! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

I would guess they don't usually run out of tickets, but there may be a lot of extra people going from Montreal -> Toronto for the same reason as us. My last pre-trip check won't hit my bank account til the 7th or 8th, so I can't book it till at least then.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH, just over a week till Edge! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Yeah that's the one part that sounds risky to me. I don't know how many people are going to the TO shows, and how many of those by train and specifically on our train. I guess since it's an early train it's less than the afternoon train, but still. :hmm:

OMG I have one page down. :yippie: I'm such a fucking slow failure, but I got at least something done!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom