NYC #6 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember when Alisaura here on Interference read the whole Twilight series and posted merciless takedowns of it. That was hilarious. I don't know how she suffered through it, but those reviews were fucking funny.

Now there is a full blown argument with the hearters and the non-hearters. And my kid may or may not be playing with my iPad thereby making hearts pop up every once in a while.

just when you thought stupid couldn't get any more stupider

the 31st can't get here fast enough

Now there is a full blown argument with the hearters and the non-hearters. And my kid may or may not be playing with my iPad thereby making hearts pop up every once in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I'm going to intentionally heart the shit out of that stream.

'Is Edge Coming Out to Play'? is fast overtaking 'Oh Eeeedge' and 'n-n-n-n-n-nineteen'

Wow! Two Hearts?! I definitely thought that was off the table for the rest of this leg.

Think they'll play it again for NYC 8? I'm hoping to get that or Electric Co! Or you know, A Sort of Homecoming? :wink:

Madison Square Garden - New York City, NY - July 27, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Two Hearts Beat as One
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone

I *like* sci-fi/fantasy though, so would Twilight be...likeable at all, or just cringe-y?

I cannot in good conscience recommend it. If you must know what it's all about, watch the movie. If nothing else, it has gorgeous Pacific Northwest scenery.

Forks, Washington, ladies and gentlemen.

Imagine if the intermission was all of the Two hearts remixes played together. "Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart" *everybody leaves*

"What does the billboard say
Come and play, come and play
Forget about the movement"

this is what I thoguth of when you guys said, "come out and play, Edge"

Imagine if the intermission was all of the Two hearts remixes played together. "Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart" *everybody leaves*

Jesus I heard that for the first time in a long time recently and what an excruciatingly bad sack of shit.

The Miracle-Gloria/2Hearts/11Oclock-Vertigo-Cedarwood-IWF/OOC/EC/-Iris-SFS-Bullet-Please/RTSS-Wolves-UTEOW would be an improvement for Europe.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom