NYC #6 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad to see they rediscovered that there are more than 3 songs on War this show! Last show coincides with my last day of work this summer, then back to school for senior year (college). Started the summer with my first shows in LA and the leg ends with my summer.

I think the post got deleted. :sad:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Gotta love the good ol screen capping. :love:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Sorry, was this a no hearts thread?

Night insufferable wankers

Just let Edge sing to close out.

"Possible break" after Beautiful Day hmm.. Not since Vertigo has there been 2x encores.

Sooo, if anyone has a hard GA stub from tonight they're otherwise going to toss, can you give it to me? My ticket scrapbook doesn't have a spot for QR codes. Thank you. BLEHSINGS! BLEHSINGS!

Hope you get one. It is so funny to see the posts of Facebook and then here. :lol: Screen name anonymity shattered. Not for me cause I am a dumbass an used my real name as my screen name here. :happy:

Was it like

finger_zpspkppwcbx.gif

Still Haven't Found and October were on the printed setlist.

One was all sorts of shambolic, bet they wish they stayed with I Still Haven't Found. :lol:

MY GOD - they played the song that made me a fan 32 years ago, which I had never heard live before. AND I WAS THERE. AND IT WAS GREAT. I was totally verklempt that whole first half of the show...still am somewhat! Also The Troubles! I really got the luck of the draw on that one - went to shows in three cities this leg and I got it in all three.

What a show! :heart::heart::heart:

CAnt wait to hear troubles. Searches Internet....

Hope you get one. It is so funny to see the posts of Facebook and then here. :lol: Screen name anonymity shattered. Not for me cause I am a dumbass an used my real name as my screen name here. :happy:

Eh, I'm not interesting enough to have anything to hide. As it stands, clerks can pick me out of a police lineup... which, incidentally, is where you may find me if I DON'T GET A DAMN STUB.

Eh, I'm not interesting enough to have anything to hide. As it stands, clerks can pick me out of a police lineup... which, incidentally, is where you may find me if I DON'T GET A DAMN STUB.

It's number 3 officer. The really handsome mofo. Honestly without your skull cat shirt on I may not find you again.

Back
Top Bottom