NFL 2014 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He says Pittsburgh and Toronto are not viable options. Washington shouldn't be either because that playing surface is a disaster.

I thought I just saw a post saying they were offering fans $10/hour and free tickets if they helped shovel the stadium...

They should make them play in an Arena football stadium, which is pretty much the only thing that would inspire me to actually watch the Bills/Jets.

Ahh, gotcha, gotcha.

I made that post before I saw Hewson's post in random saying they're supposed to get two more feet.

Yeah, the shoveling didn't help much...it snowed again:

B26OogiCAAAn8Bw.jpg:large

What I saw on the news at lunch was that they had put the word out for shovelers, but then the impending additional snow caused the mayor or someone to kibosh the idea.

Who saw that fucking 3rd down play near the end of the game, where the excessive celebration forced the Raiders to use a time-out? I know they still won in the end, but that was some grade-A dumb-ass shit.

I love watching good punts (I'm weird like that).

New England's guy just hit a fantastic one. :up:

At least with the snow in Buffalo moving the game for once I'm not stuck watching the Bills play.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

:heart: Belichick scoring a garbage TD after Detroit canned the center on a 20 yard FG

Peyton Manning....Snow flurries....high altitude...cold weather....

I thought the Dolphins were going to struggle? :up: They still might in the 2nd half...knowing them. Usually Slow starts or slow finishes.

What a game. The 430 games are so much better than the primetime games this season.

Record number of blowouts in primetime this year.

Back
Top Bottom