Interference 2020s Fantasy Football Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Generally speaking, when you have a really good team facing a really crappy team, I prefer the game script for the RB of the really good team to that of their QB because you expect them to be in the lead most of the game. The inverse is true of the crappy team.

This game was a strange exception where both the QB and the RB had excellent fantasy performances because the RB caught most of their TDs instead of running them in. Still, I expected Jones to have the bigger night and he had an incredible one.

If I hadn't been gunshy about Taylor Heinicke and started McLaurin at flex over Carson, I would have kept it close with Hewson. My top 3 receivers are so good I need to have them starting pretty much every week.

Not sure what to do with Gronk. The way he's playing, I kinda have to start him but I know he's going to burn me the first week I put him in.

Last edited:
Gronk is tough because he splits targets with OJ Howard, and with a team like TB, they have so many offensive weapons the fantasy boom/bust is higher because there's only so much offense to go around.

I couldn't have asked for more from Aaron Jones. Great night

Generally speaking, when you have a really good team facing a really crappy team, I prefer the game script for the RB of the really good team to that of their QB because you expect them to be in the lead most of the game. The inverse is true of the crappy team.

This game was a strange exception where both the QB and the RB had excellent fantasy performances because the RB caught most of their TDs instead of running them in. Still, I expected Jones to have the bigger night and he had an incredible one.

Killed me in my work league, where I was going to end up with highest point total for the week (=$$$) as long as the guy with Aaron Jones didn't have a good night :scream:

I firmly believe U2inUtah has the best team in our league but ahhhhhhhhh

Screenshot-20211018-202834-01.jpg

He would have kicked my ass if he had fixed his team before Fournette played.

Last edited:
I firmly believe U2inUtah has the best team in our league but ahhhhhhhhh

He would have kicked my ass if he had fixed his team before Fournette played.

Ha congrats! I thought I had it going into the game.

I was following it earlier and at one point you were up 150.08-150.06 before Tenn scored that last TD and I lost another point. If I was going to lose I kinda wish it woulda stayed as a 0.02 point victory. :lol:

and yeah in hindsight I shoulda played Fournette, although Henderson had the higher projected points going into the week. Ah well, thats fantasy for ya.

Last edited:
Ha congrats! I thought I had it going into the game.

I was following it earlier and at one point you were up 150.08-150.06 before Tenn scored that last TD and I lost another point. If I was going to lose I kinda wish it woulda stayed as a 0.02 point victory. [emoji38]

and yeah in hindsight I shoulda played Fournette, although Henderson had the higher projected points going into the week. Ah well, thats fantasy for ya.
I thought you had it in the bag when the Bills ran that kickoff back. I won by a holding call [emoji51]

Ha yeah good luck other Tim.
Hopefully our rosters will remain intact with all the players dropping out with covid.
Could make things really interesting over the next two weeks.

Tyreek Hill has seriously jeopardized my main league chances at a back to back finals. Need Gesicki and the Dolphins D to combine for 27 points.

Good thing is the Saints don’t have a QB. But that’s also bad because that might seriously end the passing game early if the dolphins jump out - if not, Book might be barred from throwing the ball more than like 10 times. Eek.

Thanks for running the league again, Ashley.

"Run" is a strong word here, but I will accept the thanks and say that I'm happy to keep it going into the future, even if we're all just autodrafted teams into the sunset.

BUMP 2022

Let's do this shit. Everybody back in? I think all we need to do is restart the league and set a draft date. Ashley, are you cool with doing that again?

I'll restart it again, sure. Let me know who all is officially in and we'll go from there.

Back
Top Bottom