Interference 2020s Fantasy Football Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah it's closer than I thought it would be but you have the definite advantage. Need a couple of stinkers from Henry and Allen. Unlikely. Possible, but unlikely.

I’m super glad that David Johnson showed up because that saved my championship bid in another league. Shocked that the Browns pretty much didn’t run the ball against the Jets, but I guess Browns gonna Browns.

I’m super glad that David Johnson showed up because that saved my championship bid in another league. Shocked that the Browns pretty much didn’t run the ball against the Jets, but I guess Browns gonna Browns.

Why would they consider running the ball when their top 4 WRs are on the Covid list?
They'll always be the Browns.

Maybe I can get a vintage Patriots defensive performance tomorrow.

Whatever happens man, this was fun. Let's run it back next year.

Certainly likely imo, Bills have nothing left to prove and Allen doesn’t have any reason to play. Though I can rest easily knowing starting Jackson wouldn’t have helped. The only call I made was Gronk over Connor. Gage was an “I’m too lazy to do midnight shopping for a WR” once I got the Landry Covid news. So, for me, I do feel nothing to regret.

Yeah it’s been fun, I hope we can play again next year.

Lol I’m really glad it’s this exciting given how 50-50 the series has been down to the wire.

I fully expect him to be benched though.

pretty happy with the way this season turned out. i was annoyed at first about autodrafting, but i doubt i would have done any better with a hand-picked team, and i beat headache in a matchup he clearly didn't care about for a semi-fraudulent 3rd place. LN7 and GAF clearly had the best two teams this season and the final could have gone either way. well done guys. can't ask for much more in a non-money league lol. let's all do it again next fall :up:

Last edited:
rick-and-morty-morty.gif

yeah let's do it. if i'm not mistaken you were the commish last year so i think you should be able to just re-activate the league for another season rather than starting a new one from scratch, if you're up for doing it again.

i can do the draft basically whenever so the rest of you guys can just pick a time and i'll be there.

Last edited:
Yup someone just needs to restart the league on ESPN. Should be easy. I'm down for the draft whenever too. Let's rock.

Works for me. I think the best thing to do is just set a date.

*** If you build it, they will come ***

I can make that work. Also if Mikal wants back in this year, I’m totally fine sitting out. I have a couple other leagues going already

Back
Top Bottom