New York III Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

I honestly don't know when I passed the 16,000. :reject:

Sometime two mornings ago, I believe.

:shame: on you, boy!!
For not remembering.
I think you should have waited with posting until the setlist party!
;)

Is it just me, or when Bono plays the tambourine in ABOY it's kind of like Will Ferrell playing the cowbell in the SNL sketch?

When he "explores the studio space" and goes all mental

timothius said:
A WELLINGTON LOCAL BITES HIS NAILS AT THE PROSPECT OF THIS ENCORE

PurpleShel01.jpg

Oh my...

:lol: :lmao: :lol:

timothius said:
A WELLINGTON LOCAL BITES HIS NAILS AT THE PROSPECT OF THIS ENCORE

PurpleShel01.jpg

IF AN AUCKLANDER WERE PLAYING THE ENCORE, THIS WOULD BE THE HEIGHT OF MUSICAL ADVANCEMENT

recorder%20logo.jpg

How's this for Electric Co:

The Cry / The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (snippet) / Give Peace A Chance (snippet) / People I Don't Know Are Trying To Kill Me (snippet) / Bullet With Butterfly Wings (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet) / I Can See For Miles (snippet)

Not sure how the first few could work together, but if they did an extra-long instrumental section... :drool:

Swan269 said:

there must be a severe penalty for a breach of contract........like you must play 30 songs the next night.

i know...they have to begin and end the next show with versions of Bad. the versions shall be no shorter than 15 minutes in length, and streets, bullet and sunday, bloody sunday shall also be banned from that show, replaced by b-sides or songs off of zooropa, pop or october.

My god... Those seets at the top top top of MSG... Is it even possible to see anything?? It seems like it flattens out. And I always though MSG was outside... I saw this LEd Zeppeling concert (Song Remains The Same), and it always seemed to be outside.

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights (might have been the words 'An Cat Dubh' mentioned)
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach Snippet
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. Electric Co.
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While Snippet
7. Beautiful Day
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. Love & Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home / Hands That Built America
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. Pride (In the Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Booberry Cereal
booberrycereal.jpg

LemonMacPhisto said:
Is it just me, or when Bono plays the tambourine in ABOY it's kind of like Will Ferrell playing the cowbell in the SNL sketch?

When he "explores the studio space" and goes all mental

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ericnurgles said:

i know...they have to begin and end the next show with versions of Bad. the versions shall be no shorter than 15 minutes in length, and streets, bullet and sunday, bloody sunday shall also be banned from that show, replaced by b-sides or songs off of zooropa, pop or october.

done and done

Miringeltje said:

:shame: on you, boy!!
For not remembering.
I think you should have waited with posting until the setlist party!
;)

I think it DID happen during the setlist party for NYC II, so yeah, I'm good there! :)

Lila64 said:

<:( :huh: about the GA thing. If it's true... :ohmy:

Lila, I was replying to you, when the 1st thread got closed.

I say: definitely try to get a second GA for the show you already have one for.

Only if it is decently priced of course.

But that's going to be hard.

Harbinger said:
How's this for Electric Co:

The Cry / The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (snippet) / Give Peace A Chance (snippet) / People I Don't Know Are Trying To Kill Me (snippet) / Bullet With Butterfly Wings (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet) / I Can See For Miles (snippet)

Not sure how the first few could work together, but if they did an extra-long instrumental section... :drool:

I Can See For Miles... best snippet! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom