New U2.com subscriber gift known... sort of.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OTH sounds great. I wish this version was a little 'truer' to the original lyrics, but certainly understand why Bono changed the lines he did given when and where the show was. One of my all-time favorite U2 songs!

Once again, this is by FAR the best subscriber gift yet from U2.com. Really looking forward to getting the full CD's and am loving these early download tracks.

Anyone know from what date OTH is from? Lovely performance! Edge's guitar solo! :combust:

One Tree Hill - Auckland 2 270811 45 Sec

(This was the code tagged to the clip during the voting)

November 26, 2010.

I hope we get another or a few more of these while we wait for this cd to mail out. Simply awesome!

Wow, sounds like LN is a big improvement over Fanfire!!

HA! Not really. Still getting the runaround. Every person so far has said they will pass it on to upper management and it will take about a week. It's now been a few weeks. The person I talked to today said the same thing, except they at least added that the reason I'm being ignored is that Madonna's fan club is currently more important so U2 problems won't be getting attention now.

Considering Madonna is the one with the huge tour going on this year, she is more relevant to Live Nation.

But yes, you'd think they'd have the capacity to answer non-Madonna questions regarding their other clients/partners/cash cows (whatever they call them).

U2.com is still messing things up with e-mails reminding me to "resubscribe". I did ages ago and a quick check of my account shows I'm good through 2013. However, I have received several "reminders" now.

I heard one reminder was a "mistake" acknowledged by the U2.com team (and their partners, like Fanfire). But this reminder was just sent. Apparently, they are willing to acknowledge a mistake, but not take the steps to fix it.

Sigh...:|

this business with u2.com is getting ridiculous. some people are already renewed two years in advance from the 360 legs, etc., just wait until the next tour and they tell everyone they have to renew to get a code, pretty soon you'll be subscribed five years in advance.

this business with u2.com is getting ridiculous. some people are already renewed two years in advance from the 360 legs, etc., just wait until the next tour and they tell everyone they have to renew to get a code, pretty soon you'll be subscribed five years in advance.

Mine just lapsed for the first time since 2008. :wink: I renewed so many times for new ticket codes. :lol:

Someone says CD's are coming with Crazy-Remix and Bad is not complete. I hope he's kidding...

Why would this not shock me?

As long as the Crazy remix is not at the expense of something else like Zooropa or Out Of Control then it would not bother me.

Incomplete Bad would be a big time fail however. :down:

I guess we will know shortly.

if U2 puts in Crazy and drops something that was voted in, wouldn't that technically be "bait and switch" considering the amount of people that may have renewed their membership to get this CD?

also, if this is true, I'm convinced that U2 does read Interference and absolutely can't stand us and are trying in every way to piss us off as much as possible. :wink:

The person who claimed to have the CD already lied, he lost a bet or whatever and wrote something in the German forum.

mikal said:
if U2 puts in Crazy and drops something that was voted in, wouldn't that technically be "bait and switch" considering the amount of people that may have renewed their membership to get this CD?

also, if this is true, I'm convinced that U2 does read Interference and absolutely can't stand us and are trying in every way to piss us off as much as possible. :wink:
They've discovered The Hive!

Hahaha it's missing part of a song? Really? U2.com could find a way to screw tote bags up.

"Hey, it's been 18 months. Where the fuck is my tote bag??"

"I never got mine either. Strangely, I got a package from U2.com about a year ago, but Larry was in it instead of a tote bag. At first I was like 'this sure beats a tote bag with the October and HTDAAB covers pasted on either side! It's a human being I get to keep!' It wasn't cool though, like you'd think it would be. He just sat in the corner and scowled at me. I tried to talk to him, but he told me to fuck off. It got really awkward so I played Passengers and he left."

"Oh hell, that happened to me too. Dammit, U2.com! I'm tired of this shit."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom