New album: general discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is coming! :hyper:

2871b0i.jpg

Yes, I was very bored. :wink:
not_awesome_smiley.png

It...it's beautiful.

Can't wait for the headline on u2.com on May 9 "Here's the New U2 Single followed by the New Album on May 10 and the NA Tour starting the day after", now that would be stealth. Not marketing smart, but stealth! :)

a friend of a friend who knows a guy in the touring party says there's some rumours of them working with david guetta.

does anyone know anything about this?

yeah it's been pretty much discussed here on the last 5-6 pages.

that friend of a friend would better say something about the late Summer European leg rumour :crack:

a friend of a friend who knows a guy in the touring party says there's some rumours of them working with david guetta.

does anyone know anything about this?

I think it's called 'Songs of Ascent' and its a soundtrack to a Broadway musical about that cartoon character, Danger Mouse. But the musical has been plagued with technical problems. This guys umbrella won't open.

article-0-0256C137000005DC-331_468x634.jpg

NewKillerStar said:
yeah it's been pretty much discussed here on the last 5-6 pages.

that friend of a friend would better say something about the late Summer European leg rumour :crack:

*cough*thatwassarcasm*cough*

Screw all that! I want a U2 / David Brent album!

FreeLove Freeway 2011!!!!

(produced by Danger Rubin)

And how about a collaboration between U2 and David Gilmour? Or Dave Gahan? Or Dave Grohl? :D

Erm I seem to have run out of Daves. :D

What about Dave Evans?
I still dream about a future where U2 decides to make an album without relevance/radio airplay on their minds, and just realize what a rare/unique gem they could have with an album produced by one of the most underrated musicians of our time: The Edge.

Guess we'll have a new album tomorrow with the new photo on u2.com and did you guys here the breaking news about Guetta! :lol: :doh: :lol: :doh: It's so breaking we've broken it a half a dozen times over the past couple of days! :lol:

I think it's called 'Songs of Ascent' and its a soundtrack to a Broadway musical about that cartoon character, Danger Mouse. But the musical has been plagued with technical problems. This guys umbrella won't open.

article-0-0256C137000005DC-331_468x634.jpg

:applaud:

Mixed information like this could certainly get posted somewhere given the 15 directions the band has been going in lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom