New Album Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this isn't the first or last time I've used this image for this forum:

jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg

QUOTE=trojanchick99;7668203]The entire new album is going to be a refrain of Para-para-paradise!

:crack:[/QUOTE]

:lmao:

Ah this is wild. I wonder when we'll get the first bit of something concrete of an idea of what to expect. Album title, picture, clip...

We're over 1,000.
May I make a suggestion to one of our fine resident organizers around here?

Maybe we need a new thread with all of the latest stuff crammed in the first post.

I would imagine that most of the forum doesn't even know there's actual shit going on because the first 60 pages of this thing were nothing but wank.

Wouldn't it be sweet if they just fucking played a song in the studio, filmed it on whatever cam they had available, got someone to stay there tonite editing it into a useable piece, and then uploaded it to U2.com overnight?

A guy can dream..

Bono's said before that he and chris martin are mates. I remember an interview where Bono explained that at one point, when u2 were planning a mid tour album, Bono let chris listen to a few new tracks, who recommended they take their best ones and put them all into one album (as opposed to multiple albums, which they seemed to be considering what with working with Redone in addition to danger mouse).

So,he's probably just there to listen to the new stuff, same as Lanois and Chris Blackwell did. I don't think he's 'guest starring' or anything...

Them bringing instruments at this point, even if they're mixing, doesn't surprise/concern me. We know they tinker till the very end, so they could just be redoing some overdubs, polishing some riffs etc...

Exciting to hear that they ay be planning a video shoot... that would suggest a single pretty fucking soon, right? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom