Montreal I Party, and maybe a Setlist Watch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

Do you have any shows left this leg? Could you check with your crew sources re:Hawaii :lol: ?

it's embarrassing that they all know me by now :eek:

Pop Artist said:
Wow, is that the first fan action in N. America? I know one is being planned for Boston next Monday...

I think so.
It sounds like it would look beautiful.
And I read about the plan for Boston.
I wish something was planned for in Oakland.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own (1000's of the lighted plastic flowers given out...lighting up the place red blue green!!!!!)
So what's this crowd going to do during One? Spontaneously combust?:combust:

ive been to 20 shows this tour going to 8-10 more. i dont think thats tops but its high. plus im only 18 years old so i think i win my age bracket.

Hola, everybody. Finally got back from my long vacation.

Sorry for the dead phone at the second Atlanta show. But considering we have no phone at all for tonight's show, I guess I don't feel that bad...

Miringeltje said:

Awh :hug:

Why aren't you able to make it, Diane L?

Let's put it this way...I had to borrow money to pay my rent this month...it's a slow time of year for me anyway financially, and I lost a freelance project that accounted for half of my freelance income this year this summer. So, I just can't justify the cost of transportation and hotel for Boston.

I'm especially sad because I was going to meet up with several PLEBA girls up there, and it would have been lots of fun.

Thank you for all the :hug:, everyone. And I've been fortunate enough to see five shows this year, so I really have nothing to complain about!

:hug: back at you all!

cleazer said:
Hola, everybody. Finally got back from my long vacation.

Sorry for the dead phone at the second Atlanta show. But considering we have no phone at all for tonight's show, I guess I don't feel that bad...
:wave: hey cleazer!!! and don't feel bad about the second atlanta show. it's not like we missed some huge surprise or something. now if we'd missed the premiere of mofo or something... :madwife: :wink:

StlElevation said:
ive been to 20 shows this tour going to 8-10 more. i dont think thats tops but its high. plus im only 18 years old so i think i win my age bracket.

OMG! I wish i was you. I have only been to 5 this tour, but I happy I got to see them at least once :D

kellyahern said:
that sounds expensive :yikes: wonder who bought them all :hmm:

Yeah.
That too.

But what if they were bought for a certain amount and than sold for more with the difference going to charity.
Not that I know anything about it.
That could be the case though.

Will be 14 for this tour after Boston next week (15 if you count Brooklyn last year), and 46 total (47 incl. Brooklyn) for proper tour shows, been to a bunch of special shows they've done as well. Might try for 2-3 4th leg shows and get that number up to 50... :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:wave: hey cleazer!!! and don't feel bad about the second atlanta show. it's not like we missed some huge surprise or something. now if we'd missed the premiere of mofo or something... :madwife: :wink:
:wave:
Yes, suffice it to say that I'm glad everybody only missed First Time, Stuck, and Bad in the second encore. Not too many tears shed there...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom