Montreal I Party, and maybe a Setlist Watch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jdragonfly said:
Circa1992:
I just posted a pic from Tuesday night in the dancing girls thread. I was at the back of the ellipse. Sarah on stage was a highlight.

We now return this thread to the setlist already in progress...

:wink:
THANK YOU!!! I just got off the phone with a U2 friend that has been away the past few days...so i'm just trying to catch up.

pattip2000 said:

What was the last book you read?

The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn for English class and The Autobiography of Frederick Douglass for AP U.S. History class....I usually don't get much time to read for myself.

:applause: 500 posts! Go me!

Pop Artist said:
Just turned on my cell phone to a text from one of my pals at the show - it read "OMG arcade fire is absolutely incredible!"
I saw them in chicago a week after U2. and their live show blew me away. Probably the second greatest concert experience of my life, and that is saying a lot. Arcade Fire is truly a special band that I hope is here for many years to come.

kakvox said:

I saw them in chicago a week after U2. and their live show blew me away. Probably the second greatest concert experience of my life, and that is saying a lot. Arcade Fire is truly a special band that I hope is here for many years to come.
i saw that they were in town after that--and Snow Patrol were playing the SAME night as U2 somewhere :grumpy: Bad timing, but I'll have to check out their (Arcade Fire's) tour schedule. Glad to hear they are a great live act.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own (1000's of the lighted plastic flowers given out...lighting up the place red blue green!!!!!)

Wow, is that the first fan action in N. America? I know one is being planned for Boston next Monday...

Hey Kelly, Miri, Diane (diane, thanks for the thanksgiving text!) :wave:
:drool: hawaii would sooo rock. and one of the mexico shows is on my birthday.

:hmm:

Someone asked this earlier but I didn’t see any answer, who here has been to the most u2 shows?

onebloodonelife said:

Usually, if it's history related, I prefer WWI and on, not really into early U.S. history much.

I was gonna suggest The Life of Elizabeth I by Alison Weir. I like English history, Tudor family, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom