Miscellaneous Pictures #43

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you have two photos of Bono from Live Aid and can post them here for me? Bono dancing with a girl and jumping down from the stage.
:pray:

Do any of you have two photos of Bono from Live Aid and can post them here for me? Bono dancing with a girl and jumping down from the stage.
:pray:
I have these
1a237030.jpg

3369439232327ffp47ot232.jpg

I'm looking for the first pic of "The 50yearsold Edge"! Where is he?!?!? I'm worried! :huh:

I know! He sure has managed to hide from pavarottis.I'm deprived here!!

well I'm not worried but I do find it unusual that he's managed to stay in hiding for this birthday while other years, tour or not, we've seen Pavarotti pics by now. Wherever he is I hope he's having a fantastic time with his family and friends and I hope someone made him a completely awesome birthday cake :D

well I'm not worried but I do find it unusual that he's managed to stay in hiding for this birthday while other years, tour or not, we've seen Pavarotti pics by now. Wherever he is I hope he's having a fantastic time with his family and friends and I hope someone made him a completely awesome birthday cake :D

I think I know someone who could make that completely awesome birthday cake for him! :hug:

:up: I hope you will get to do just that someday! :love:

I know they've stayed at the resort I used to work for on previous tours so I was hoping they would again for 360. But then I left before the tour started. They did not stay there this time around so I was really happy I didn't miss out on anything. I would have been so disappointed to find out from my former coworkers that they made pastries for U2.

I know they've stayed at the resort I used to work for on previous tours so I was hoping they would again for 360. But then I left before the tour started. They did not stay there this time around so I was really happy I didn't miss out on anything. I would have been so disappointed to find out from my former coworkers that they made pastries for U2.

:ohmy: Oh that would have been cool.

:ohmy: Oh that would have been cool.

I made a lot of stuff for other big name celebs and got a chance to talk one but I only have eyes for U2 so it was just another day in the life of pastry making.

anyways....someone post a pic because I hate turning picture threads into chat threads but I guess that's what happens when there's no news.

Still neat, arw :) :up:

Ok Misc. pics... :hmm:

Smokin' Zoo Adam
zooadamcig.jpg

Baby sexy-pose Bono
bonojeansdenver.jpg

Late night nightclub goer Edge and a lobster
EdgeCuckooClubLondon9-15-2006.jpg

Fabolous partier Larry
FabolousLarryMullenJrRihannaRatedRalbumreleasepartyattheJulietNov242009.jpg

I made a lot of stuff for other big name celebs and got a chance to talk one but I only have eyes for U2 so it was just another day in the life of pastry making.

anyways....someone post a pic because I hate turning picture threads into chat threads but I guess that's what happens when there's no news.

That's an amazing story Arw! I'm happy for you :D

It's a special edition just for Glastonbury. It was out in June but for some reason the shop I got it from had loads of copies left. You can see the cover here.

OK thanks, maybe I can still find it. I haven't seen that issue here and I'm usually looking at all the new Q editions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom