Miscellaneous Pictures #43

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will be the first one trying to find a connection between B's dark nail polish and his "limping"?

Strange that Bono seems to have trouble with his leg recently when he's OFF stage, but never ON stage. What's going on?

And wow, Elijah sure has grown. He will be taller than his dad soon. Not that it's that difficult.

On stage he's on medication for sure! Last summer i saw him limping in the morning then, at noon, he was walking proudly!

No, I think they are pretty new. And I wouldn't stroke out over limping. I stiffen up after being in the car for too long. You should have seen me hobble around Canada the day after Moncton. 8 hour car ride + crappy sleep + 10 hours in GA line + 6 hours of bouncing, standing and dancing + an hour of slogging through the mud to the car + 10 hours of driving the next day = my limping a bit.

But I bet Bono didn't have the same excuse.

What about the hair!! The other thing is Ali's letting him drive,& it looks like his yapping on a mobile. The picture were he's getting out the car with one shoe on is cute.he must really love them shoes.

No, I think they are pretty new. And I wouldn't stroke out over limping. I stiffen up after being in the car for too long. You should have seen me hobble around Canada the day after Moncton. 8 hour car ride + crappy sleep + 10 hours in GA line + 6 hours of bouncing, standing and dancing + an hour of slogging through the mud to the car + 10 hours of driving the next day = my limping a bit.

But I bet Bono didn't have the same excuse.

LOL he lives 2 miles from the restaurant.... i know the place very well! The African Queen is a pizzeria on the Beaulieu sur mer port.

On stage he's on medication for sure! Last summer i saw him limping in the morning then, at noon, he was walking proudly!

I doubt it. I haven't seen any limps, on or off stage. However, I wouldn't be surprised if he's having his "bad" days, physically.
He had a major injury and surgery. I'm sure there are days when he's not feeling well, especially after sitting down for too long or after not sleeping well, then it's normal for him to have pain and be unable to walk properly. I have had issues with my ischiatic nerve and I know that there were days where I couldn't walk properly, especially after too much sitting, and other days where I was jumping around and had no problems at all. Usually, the pain gets better when you are moving around for some time. Medication doesn't really help because when you're limping you also tend to limp with the meds, it's just a habit. The body gets used to it, a leg gets used to being stiff. The only thing that helps is physical therapy and making the right moves/excercise.

There's no way Bono could move like he does on stage if he's having problems using his leg. I hope he's fine, but I guess it has something to do with coming down from adrenaline now. Adrenaline kind of covers the pain and you become much more aware of your body and your physical issues when you're "sobering".
The stress that a major tour like this causes to a person usually comes out when they are starting to relax.

To be fair, I'm not allowed to drive in my parent's car with flip flops either. Mom makes me take them off and drive barefoot. Apparently they can get stuck behind the pedals or something.

This has happened to me :yikes: so now I really don't know how people can drive in flip flops...though I don't know how you can drive barefoot either :lol:

Barefoot driving illegal? :ohmy:

We had this conversation leaving the Moncton show. I had to drive barefoot because my shoes were caked in mud. We were trying to figure out if it was illegal to drive barefoot. I think it's frowned on. And perhaps some weird state law says no barefoot driving from like the 1960's (damn hippies).

I'm not sure if it's actually illegal but in the US driving barefoot is generally considered a dangerous no-no, kind of like driving with both feet. I'm not up on driving laws though...

I'm not sure if it's actually illegal but in the US driving barefoot is generally considered a dangerous no-no, kind of like driving with both feet. I'm not up on driving laws though...

:lol: What the hell. Why is it illegal? I don't get it. And driving with both feet, what does that mean? :scratch:

5994320655b5c434980cb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom