Miscellaneous Picture Mix Vl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beli said:

1f5bba7f.jpg

this pic puts the 'P' in PLEBA :wink:

paul looks cute there.

I know I should hate that jacket with every fibre of my being. All of the disparate elements are horrific. BUT, for some reason put all together it actually works. I love it!

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Bono... you weren't supposed to steal from the Sgt. Pepper's horn players wardrobe while in London!

I thought the same thing :lol:
actually it kinda frightened me as this lends some truth to the idea that U2 was going to all come out dressed in the Sgt. Pepper outfits :yikes:

nurse chrissi said:

I thought the same thing :lol:
actually it kinda frightened me as this lends some truth to the idea that U2 was going to all come out dressed in the Sgt. Pepper outfits :yikes:

yeah i was thinking that his intentions might have been to wear that for live 8 but some gracious angel came out of the sky and took it so that he wouldn't. and then when they arrived in vienna it just appeared again. :wink: (ok it was no angel, it was me)

but if i would have known that it wasn't full out sgt. peppers attire and only bono wearing it i wouldn't have been so against the idea. i think that jacket would have been great.

I though the whole thing about U2 wearing Sgt. Pepper's outfits was a joke, but seeing that jacket I now believe that they were actually gonna do it. :no:
Bono looked so much better in the denim jacket.:drool:

5b0d8557.jpg

d7a693fd.jpg

These pics are new to me. If anyone has stronger, faster, wiser versions please post them.

(How does the opening line to the 6 million dollar man go? Mental blank. lol)

:laugh:

Nice to see Bono's back to the fashion blooper reel -- From the Mullet to the Jacket, nobody does crappy fashion quite as well as Bono.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom