Miscellaneous Picture Mix 14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BONO-SILLOUETTE-7.jpg

BONO-BW-2.jpg

ooh, the bedazzled pants!! wonder why they were rated as the worst fashion statement on that online poll? they RAWK!

U2democrat said:
Hey! I finally have photos to contribute that probably haven't been seen here before! :happy:

From the 2004 Democratic Convention:
img_3682.jpg
Thanks darlin'! So pretty :drool:

Is it just me or does Anderson look like he's wearing a funny hat in this one? :lol:

U2democrat said:
Hey! I finally have photos to contribute that probably haven't been seen here before! :happy:

img_3682.jpg

img_3679.jpg

img_3691.jpg

img_3701.jpg

img_3692.jpg

:sigh: I remember the 2004 Democratic Convention. This was in the Boston area and everyone was volunteering for it. I could have volunteered for it but I didn't. I forget why I didn't do it. Anyways, Bono was in Boston when I wasn't into U2 at the time. :scream:

Ooooh yes I LOVE Bedazzled Edge! My fave Edge look. You're welcome Gg... I didn't know you were still lookin for pics of that beanie. Too bad it's not in this pic though...

edgeBEDAZZLED.jpg

In fact I could use more bedazzled Edge pics if anyone's got em?

And fantastic pics U2Democrat!! Thanks for those!

And yeah.... I also went... what's he got on his head?? HA! :lol:

U2democrat said:

img_3682.jpg

img_3679.jpg

img_3691.jpg

img_3701.jpg

img_3692.jpg

I'm loving the colour of Bono's hair in these photos, namely coz my hairs that colour!!! :ohmy: Thanks for sharing! :drool:

(Right clicks and saves!)

Holy cow hcbiggs!!!!!!!!!!! Those are gorgeous scans! I know which pics I'm choosing from when I finally get a new drawing started. Thanks!!

bonocomet said:
Holy cow hcbiggs!!!!!!!!!!! Those are gorgeous scans! I know which pics I'm choosing from when I finally get a new drawing started. Thanks!!
yea her scans are great for drawings.. wich one will you pick? I'm gonna do the other one posted, the UF one... damn adorable scared Bono :cute:

I think I'll either do the 1st baby Bono because I've been wanting to try baby B, or I may try the black & white. They're both so pretty! I like the one you're going to do too, very nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom