MERGED-->The GENERAL SALE Discussion, Bragging, Etc., Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CampbellMSU said:

I got two GAs as well - you heard they are adding a second show? Elevation tour that was rumored, and they even had the palace booked but then didn't do it.

Well, considering there are tickets left, I doubt they would announce a second date today... maybe down the road :sad:

I tried three times for Tampa

1) Got lower level tix but then the system had an error and could not complete the order. Frustration level: :mad:

2) Second try the system had an "internal error." Frustration level: :sad:

3) Third try I was just hoping for a seat... then the tix popped up: GA!!!!!!! Happiness level: :laugh:

I landed 2 GAs for Boston for the 12/4 show!! That's the catch though - December 4th standing outside waiting in line in Boston!! Yuck! I might be unable to go anyway and may try to sell them if I'm unable to go.

Now pulling up 2 best availables for the 12/4 and 12/5 shows I get nothing. It's 6 minutes after the 12/5 show went on sale!

more boston shows at fenway

um, that oct 1st rumor is not posible cause the yankees are at fenway that weekend.. the rumor i heard was that they were going to book u2 sometime in september for fenway.. first springsteen, then buffett, this year it's u2.. they probably have to clear it with the fenway organizers first, but look for the announcement within a couple of months. btw, 7 shows at the fleet center is kicka**

WAAAHOOO!!....Got 8 GAs total....a pair for 3 boston shows and a pair for Philly on the 16th!!!

If someone wants to trade, I need as many tickets as I can get for the Toronto shows.
So if you want Boston and can't get good tickets, then try buying Toronto GAs and I will trade you for them.

heh heh

bragging on this one eh?

03rd October Boston - Fleet Center - 2 Loge, 2 Balcony
04th October Boston - Fleet Center - 4 Balcony, 2 Loge
16th October Philadelphia - Wachovia Center- 2 GA, 2 Balcony
17th October Philadelphia - Wachovia Center- 4 Balcony
20th October Washington - DC MCI Center- Buncha balcony, forget how many
04 December Boston- Fleet Center- 2 GA, 4 Balcony
05 December Boston- Fleet Center- 2 Loge, 2 Balcony

that's in addition to what we got on the presale, 2 GA to first two MSG shows...and in addition to the gross amount of first leg shows

sick sick sick people but i love it

StlElevation said:
heh heh

bragging on this one eh?

that's in addition to what we got on the presale, 2 GA to first two MSG shows...and in addition to the gross amount of first leg shows

See you in the GA line on the 16th in Philly!!!

Holy cow, now I manged a single Lower Level for the 2nd DC show, Thank God.

2 for DC1
1 for DC2

Now waiting for Dallas.:crazy:

Using the phone automated system is no better...they still can't find anything at all for Atlanta, GA or seats. :(

That Ticketmaster frontpage message about "2 more shows being rolled out" makes me think that's all for Boston. not that I'm complaining with 7 shows in all, of course.......

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm worried...I got 2 GA's in the presale and now 2 GA's in the general sale...Is ticketmaster going to take them away?

If they're for separate nights, you should be okay. If they're for the same night, you could be in trouble, :ohmy:

StlElevation said:
heh heh

bragging on this one eh?

There HAS 2 b a law against that!!! :wink:

hibricc said:
That Ticketmaster frontpage message about "2 more shows being rolled out" makes me think that's all for Boston. not that I'm complaining with 7 shows in all, of course.......

God damn, wish they did 7 shows in Toronto....maybe not, I'd be broke if that happened

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm worried...I got 2 GA's in the presale and now 2 GA's in the general sale...Is ticketmaster going to take them away?

i called TM three times about this, and all three times they assured me the GA limit was per SHOW, so you should be fine.

I got 1 GA for San Jose in the Jan. presale and 2 GA's for Detroit today, so i wanted to make dead sure I was fine!

I got one ticket for Wachovia Center, October 16. It's lower level, a little different than my other vantage points. Plus I'm pleased that it cost $95 as opposed to $165!!!

I've had no luck with GA, even asking for 1 ticket, but that could be a blessing in disguise with my bad knees.

I'm happy to see a lot of people are getting the tickets they wanted!

Absolutely NOTHING for Chicago...

Well, at least no GA's. I got through the second they went on sale, and I had maybe less than a 10-15 second wait, and there were no tickets that matched my request, which was ONE GA!

I ♥ TICKETMASTER!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom