MERGED-->Milan setlist party 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miringeltje said:

Has anybody answered this yet?
You don't know German, the soul waits.
I thought they even spoke German in a very small part of Belgium.

It means OOTS was played with orchestra (as in violins, etc) again.

Thanks for replying :) I do know German (as well as French and Dutch, which they all speak in this little bittle country of ours)

I knew it meant violins, which surprised me, did they bring violin-players on stage?
I heard OOTS in Amsterdam, full band version, no violins.
Or were the violins a sample?

uwwedoogie said:
showmilan4.jpg

wow they really did it. hmm

Also just went to u2tour.de to lfinally take a look what it said about the shirt tightening during WOWY.

With Or Without You (Bono zieht ein Shirt von einem Fan an, auf dem "Underground" steht.)

Bono puts on a shirt from a fan.
Than I'm not sure, if they mean it says Underground on the shirt or that Bono jump of the stage and was standing on the ground while putting on this shirt.

ruffian said:
Hey Kev! :hug:

Night U2Man :wave: thanks for playing "Name that Flødeboller"

Miringeltje, I did not bring an alternative candy for my class--they were behaving a bit obnoxiously that semester anyway, and they are university students, so don't worry--it wasn't like i was being cruel to little kids :wink:

Oh, if it was university students, then I'm fine with it, especially since they were already acting a little obnoxious.
I'm an elementary school teacher myself.
So that's why I ask if you brought something else.

the soul waits said:
Thanks for replying :) I do know German (as well as French and Dutch, which they all speak in this little bittle country of ours)

I knew it meant violins, which surprised me, did they bring violin-players on stage?
I heard OOTS in Amsterdam, full band version, no violins.
Or were the violins a sample?

Yes, 20 violin players on both of the B stages.
They did the same thing yesterday.
There's a pic of this posted in the 1st setlist party thread.

Allright, I'm gonna :silent: now.
'Cause it seems everybody has left and I've been crazy enough to talk to myself for a while.

Miringeltje said:

Yes, 20 violin players on both of the B stages.
They did the same thing yesterday.
There's a pic of this posted in the 1st setlist party thread.

Allright, I'm gonna :silent: now.
'Cause it seems everybody has left and I've been crazy enough to talk to myself for a while.

Thanks for the update :)
I haven't been online for 1 day and a half :ohmy:
I'll have to do some catching up tomorrow.
Off to bed now :wave:

Miringeltje said:
Also just went to u2tour.de to lfinally take a look what it said about the shirt tightening during WOWY.

With Or Without You (Bono zieht ein Shirt von einem Fan an, auf dem "Underground" steht.)

Bono puts on a shirt from a fan.
Than I'm not sure, if they mean it says Underground on the shirt or that Bono jump of the stage and was standing on the ground while putting on this shirt.
hmm...but where does the "tightening" reference come from?
:scratch:

ruffian said:
hmm...but where does the "tightening" reference come from?
:scratch:

Probably from putting the German sentence : "Bono zieht ein Shirt von einem Fan an, auf dem "Underground" steht" into an online translator program to find out what it means in English.

On second look I'd say it means: Bono put on a T-shirt from a fan and on the T shirt it said underground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom