Live8 Setlist Party Thread 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
walkon11 said:

Except Bobby Brown was GOOD!! :)

Whitney ruined Bobby...she's crazy.

I watched a few minutes of his reality show the other night and you are RIGHT. Whitney is nuts. I mean, we all knew Bobby was... but I wasn't expecting to see Whitney like that.

Lila64 said:
If U2 can fly to Vienna to perform, Oasis couldn't perform and then fly off to Manchester???

Live 8 is about promoting awarness for Africa's issues, not promoting awareness of Oasis' issues. :wink:

I was just coming here to post that, Robbie is pulling a Bono....going into the crowd. Pretty funny when he sat down and then said OW! and jumped back up, lol!

And yes, I do believe he was playing w/his fly, kinda had me worried about he was up to, actually :yikes:

Monkey79 said:

I watched a few minutes of his reality show the other night and you are RIGHT. Whitney is nuts. I mean, we all knew Bobby was... but I wasn't expecting to see Whitney like that.

Isn't she??!! I was shocked too...she's seriously on the crack...or constantly going through withdrawl.

this maroon 5 guy has way too high of a voice to be singing keep on rockin in the free world

Maroon 5 aren't butchering it either. Good for them cause Neil is closing out Live 8.

Diane L said:

And Lord knows they've got plenty of issues. :laugh:

I kid because I love.

No doubt. I love them too.

Side note:

Reporter: What have you learned from Live 8?

Concertgoer: I just learned who does "Rockin' in the Free World"!! Maroon 5!! I've got to get some of their older stuff...

That was fictional of course, but who wouldn't be surprised at that kind of response?

Oh, here goes Mariah Carey. How can you bitch about her music, never mind that :wink:. She' gorgeous as ever :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom