Leather Free For All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
4dce85a8.jpg

:drool:

The man is just to die for. Thank you so much for sharing these... Lots of pics I had not seen (and lots that were right click and saved).

The one that made me gasp was the one just of his chin (the scar!!!) and chest... Never ever liked chest hair before him, probably never will again... :drool:

Miroslava said:
:drool:

The man is just to die for. Thank you so much for sharing these... Lots of pics I had not seen (and lots that were right click and saved).

The one that made me gasp was the one just of his chin (the scar!!!) and chest... Never ever liked chest hair before him, probably never will again... :drool:

I'm the same way, Miroslava!!!! My hubby's a bare-chested guy & that's EXACTLY what I like - but that Bonofur is just absolutely DIVINE !!!! :combust:

Thanks u2granny for another great thread - you are sooo good to us!!! :heart: :hug:

Damn, still trying to figure out Photobucket. I screwed up and posted a repeat, so I deleted said repeat.

Last edited:
Kelly.:bow: Quite a few I haven't seen and several I have with watermarks. Yea, I don't have to dewatermark them!! Right click.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom