LA #5 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Which means you got it wrong. Where's Fred?

Last I saw him, he was hanging outside the venue. I don't know if he was waiting for a ticket or chilling in the VIP area. He seemed to not care about the box office line. I'm still pretty sure he's Stellan.

Seriously, just bust out reach around and crystal ballroom and it wouldn't hinder the set list at all.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

it really sounds like Lykke Li is there

maybe she recorded new vocals for it? would have to go back and hear the opening night one

I figured The Troubles would be played every show... it just seemed like that song was made to be played live... I would never have picked Iris or Cedarwood over it before the tour began...

Hell, I thought it sounded great in Vancouver, but Bono clearly wasn't paying attention to my mid-tempo rocking out.

The Forum - Los Angeles, CA - June 3, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Out of Control / Good Times, Bad Times (snippet)
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: The Wanderer ----------
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing
13 - Mysterious Ways / Burning Down the House (snippet) / Young Americans (snippet)
14 - Volcano
15 - Ordinary Love
16 - Every Breaking Wave
17 - Bullet the Blue Sky / Black Dog (snippet) / 19 (snippet)
18 - The Hands That Built America (snippet) / Pride (In the Name of Love)
19 - Beautiful Day
20 - The Troubles
21 - With or Without You

Hell, I thought it sounded great in Vancouver, but Bono clearly wasn't paying attention to my mid-tempo rocking out.

It sounded great but was the obvious low point of opening night in my opinion. It's not a song I care to hear live. Been there done that, it's a nice song but it's not this holy grail people are making it out to be and it really brings the vibe of the show down I thought.

yeah, having seen these "casual" fans at the show for myself, I can tell you that for the most part they're all digging everything. Sometimes people just sit during slower songs. :shrug:. People were singing along just fine to "Raised By Wolves".

Considering most of the people in seats sat down for it.... :doh:

And now they're on their feet for WOWY.

Gotta love casual fans.

WOWOY is much better song for live setting(though for us hardcores incredibly overplayed).The Troubles sounded nice but it's a mood killer. It's how I felt in Vancouver and apparently it's had the same effect tonight.

It's a really good song but some songs just...... there's no need for it in a live setting in my opinion.

Do it. Come at me, Bono. I don't even care at this point. I just want to know I missed the most varied setlist ever.

DO IT!

qlTZoZt.gif

All I Want is You into WOWY was better but just barely. I'd take that as a night 1/2 swap

The Troubles is a really damn good song. I don't love the new album but it's easily a top 3 song on there and the second best live one after Cedarwood.

Back
Top Bottom