LA #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have one of those pages from Inferno sitting on top of my TV with my tickets and wristband :cute:

I got a page from Alice in Wonderland in Phoenix 1, then a Psalm in Phoenix 2. They look so nice in my ticket box with my GA wristbands!

(It makes up for not having a real ticket for a souvenir from Phoenix. Ha.)

I got a page from Alice in Wonderland in Phoenix 1, then a Psalm in Phoenix 2. They look so nice in my ticket box with my GA wristbands!

Aww, it's not always Inferno? I thought that was AWESOME considering the context, :grumpy:.

I was so happy that my paperless ticket ended up printing out a real ticket at the gate.

Those pages are awesome. Am hoping that someone in Chicago can snag an extra (or two) for me to put with Lil' CKs tour souvenirs since we're not doing GA. :reject:

I love that the image of Cash ages as the song goes on. I really enjoyed the little intermission.

This video really needs karaoke.

Pull up some drunk random from the Red Zone and have them give The Wanderer a go.

The Forum - Los Angeles, CA - May 27, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Out of Control
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World
---------- INTERMISSION: The Wanderer ----------
11 - Invisible

I'm curious about the batting average (so to speak) about their opening nights. To me it seems night #2 always seems a bit better... except, maybe in the case, of Phoenix? Bono seem a bit off last night (not that that's stopped him from forgetting lyrics before :wink: )

Phoenix night 1 was definitely better than night 2. Vancouver and San Jose had better second nights.

CGEMxGPW0AE6sMW.jpg:large

I'm curious about the batting average (so to speak) about their opening nights. To me it seems night #2 always seems a bit better... except, maybe in the case, of Phoenix? Bono seem a bit off last night (not that that's stopped him from forgetting lyrics before :wink: )

So far night 1 has been better by virtue of TEC. Set 2 is where the big changes happen though.

Sounds like RBW and UTTEOTW were ripping tonight, need to pull the audio somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom