''Kiss the Future'' Tour (now named U2 360° Tour)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2tour.de is now saying u2.com took the second Germany show out of the list and they are waiting for more information. What's going on there? Dates seem to be missing or inaccurate. If there is only one German show, I'll murder someone, seriously, This European leg seems to suck before it has even started. :sad:

u2tour.de is now saying u2.com took the second Germany show out of the list and they are waiting for more information. What's going on there? Dates seem to be missing or inaccurate. If there is only one German show, I'll murder someone, seriously, This European leg seems to suck before it has even started. :sad:

:scream::scream::scream::scream:

:down: !!!!

U2.com > Welcome

No info on exact dates when the general ticket sale is supposed to begin.

U2.com is confusing the hell out of me.

Also I think it sucks that you can only purchase tickets for one European show but for four US shows.

They were posted on u2.com earlier.
But are now no longer there.
Must have taken them down.

I can only see until Sept 24th, New York.

Thanks, u2tours has it on there and I want to make plans for Raleigh bc that's the closest for me being in CLT otherwise it's off to the ATL. Hopefully they'll get it fixed later today so we have a definitive starter list!!

Has anyone NOT gotten their email with level status?

I wonder if the codes will still be good for shows for next summer

No email here yet :sigh: I joined back in 2005 and kept up my subscription, so I have hope...

so in the US, the GA tix will be $100? eewwwww......
Where did you see that? I hope that's not true, though with the additional fees they'll add, it could be :madspit:

:crack: This is a nightmare... my first U2 tour and probably only 1 show in Germany....:scream: I really expected more since they said it's going to be a huge tour (I thought there might be at least 3 shows)... well.. maybe we just need to wait :depressed: and hope for 2010

ga lottery is BS. if you did ga last tour in the US, the same people ended up on the front rail every time. what was the point? you're better off doing first come, first served.

Okay... some points:

1) I understand why they add dates later on, but then we can't use our pre-sale codes for those. E.g. What if I want to go to Dublin 2? I don't have time to be waiting online at 8am every day :reject:

2) Why ticket sales on the same day - this is just gonna piss people off who want to go to multiple shows

My email says this:

Your code can be used only ONCE to purchase up to FOUR (4) tickets for a single European show of your choice OR your code can be used to purchase up to FOUR (4) tickets for up to FOUR (4) North American shows.

You CANNOT use your code to purchase tickets in Europe AND North America.

So I can buy tickets to 4 US shows? That's pretty amazing.

My email says this:

Your code can be used only ONCE to purchase up to FOUR (4) tickets for a single European show of your choice OR your code can be used to purchase up to FOUR (4) tickets for up to FOUR (4) North American shows.

You CANNOT use your code to purchase tickets in Europe AND North America.

So I can buy tickets to 4 US shows? That's pretty amazing.

well its bad you can buy only 4x wembley and not 2x wembley AND 2x Amsterdam...

Q - How Many Tickets Can I buy?
A - As a paid-up U2.com Subscriber you are eligible to purchase up to FOUR tickets for any ONE show in Europe in a single transaction OR up to FOUR tickets (in total) against up to four shows in North America. (This is because ticketing vending arrangements are different on the two continents. The code can be used ONCE only against up to four tickets at any one show in Europe. The code can be used up to four (4) times against up to a total of four (4) tickets at up to four (4) shows in North America. eg two tickets at one show, two tickets at another or one ticket to one show and three to an
other.)

I'm just going to throw this out there....

having gone to a large number of GA concerts over my lifetime (including over a half dozen U2 shows in the GA) I will be buying tickets for SEATS during this next tour. Its such a pain in the ass to be down in GA when you have to pee or get more beer, which in turn leads to more peeing. It sucks too if you have women in your party who have to pee because then you have to go with them and lose your place. (DISCLAIMER: I love women....women are super intelligent beings who rule the world and would be darn near perfect if they could pee standing up)

Just thought I'd throw that out there. Go for the seats and you won't regret it.

Elbow and Snow Patrol in Europe? Do we have any US opening acts, I wish those two would be with them here. Elbow opened for R.E.M. last year, but also only in Europe.

BTW, can someone clarify the actual name of the tour?

Is it U2360 Tour or Kiss the Future Tour?

I'm hoping its the latter because the former sounds like the name for a new Irish video game console

having gone to a large number of GA concerts over my lifetime (including over a half dozen U2 shows in the GA) I will be buying tickets for SEATS during this next tour. Its such a pain in the ass to be down in GA when you have to pee or get more beer, which in turn leads to more peeing. It sucks too if you have women in your party who have to pee because then you have to go with them and lose your place. (DISCLAIMER: I love women....women are super intelligent beings who rule the world and would be darn near perfect if they could pee standing up)

Just thought I'd throw that out there. Go for the seats and you won't regret it.

:lol: You are a very smart man!

Ah yes, that was the other thing

3) Why can us Europeans only get pre-sale for ONE show? Sure, it is four tickets but that doesn't seem to be a great help getting to >1 show.

I had to piss my pants at one of the shows in GA because I was only a metre or two away from the stage. Fun fact. :reject:

This time I intend to go to 2 or 3 GA and 2 or 3 seats.

Got my email and I'm Horizon. But now that the dates in my part of the world are gone I don't know when I will buy tickets :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom