''Kiss the Future'' Tour (now named U2 360° Tour)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't gotten the email...maybe I'm not getting it yet cause I'm not Horizon? my email address is verified and all that....has anyone from Breathe or Boots gotten their email?

I have my code from the site, but that doesn't tell me which morning I need to clear my schedule for to get tickets this week.

I also have my code, but I have yet to receive an email from them.

I signed up over the weekend, so I know I will be in the lower tier of the pre-sale.

I haven't gotten the email...maybe I'm not getting it yet cause I'm not Horizon? my email address is verified and all that....has anyone from Breathe or Boots gotten their email?

I have my code from the site, but that doesn't tell me which morning I need to clear my schedule for to get tickets this week.

The emails are going out in bunches, so you should see it sometime today.

And I don't think you need to worry about this week (assuming you're going for Gillette), the US presales will likely be in about 2 weeks.

ok just got it - I'm Breathe. I renewed 2 days ago, having let my subscription lapse since Vertigo. I suspect Boots will be people who are signing up today/in the next few days.

My e-mail came in about an hour ago (Horizon). I've been a member of U2.com continuously since 2004.

Miami???????????

I third this.

So for 2010 we'll have:

Seattle
Oakland
San Diego
Salt Lake City
Denver
St. Louis
Minneapolis
Madison
Detroit
An Ohio City
Pittsburgh
Miami
Philadelphia
Upstate New York Show

Montreal
Edmonton
Winnipeg

As well as possible returns to New York, Boston, Chicago, Toronto and LA.

Hey The Acrobat... did you find this somewhere or are you guessing?

Because, U2 needs to come to Miami.

17820_56825_1.jpg

Just got my presale email! Yes, I'm in the Horizon group!!

me too!!! :hyper: omg that just made my day

wonder how they did this? I was a paid subscriber in 2004 and/or 2005, then I was just a member, and I renewed again August 2008. So either they took into account my old membership or they're being really lenient with who's in the Horizon group

in the 360 picture there is a large ring around the stage but no connection to the stage. Maybe a bridge will come out and connect to the center of the stage?

I would hope so, otherwise I don't really see the point of it being there, unless Bono has special jumping powers.

I would hope so, otherwise I don't really see the point of it being there, unless Bono has special jumping powers.

c'mon everyone knows Bono can fly! its public knowledge. ...or maybe some strings will pull him off the stage and onto the ring hahahah, but I really dont think thats u2's style.

I see some sort of "levitating bridge" that goes to the ring. Something simmilar to what the stones did on the bridges to babylon tour.

c'mon everyone knows Bono can fly! its public knowledge. ...or maybe some strings will pull him off the stage and onto the ring hahahah, but I really dont think thats u2's style.

I see some sort of "levitating bridge" that goes to the ring. Something simmilar to what the stones did on the bridges to babylon tour.

Yeah they wouldn't have that ring there for nothing:wink:

Has anyone NOT gotten their email with level status?

I wonder if the codes will still be good for shows for next summer

there WILL be more dates. just look at the gapes beteween the tourdates. Croke 3 shows, London 2 or 3, A'dam 2, etc etc.

I guess it will be london or croke this time. how in the wolrd will I be able to get so lucky as the last couple of tours with slane, chicago etc. :huh:

Thanks for posting, phommel.

Looks to me like there is missing color code.
What about light blue?

And will red GA give you access to the black GA area?
Or is that a seperate price range?

The picture has been removed again; there were 6 price categories and 7 colours on the stadium outline.. I guess they're going to fix that..
Standing will be 85 Euro's (= 100+ dollars) best seats will be 150 Euros (= close to 200 dollars). Crap prices...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom